PDA

View Full Version : Mods???

Anonymous
08-27-2003, 09:46 AM
Hi

I notice that there does not appear to be any mods for this great script, or at least they are hard to identify, anyway do they exist and if so is it possible for a Mod section on the site or within these forums :) (I just noticed there is such a section for OpenRealty 3.02)

Greg

Anonymous
08-27-2003, 09:49 AM
hahahahaha - I must have been confused with the two scripts and working with each one to test them both out - yeh having a blonde moment (sorry to all the blondes out there :) ) just found the Mods link on the front page - er der :)

However in saying that the mods do appear to be a bit old and for old versions of the system - do these work for current versions are there any new ones? Just I'd hate to try and create a mod etc to find its already been done :)

Greg

Mick
08-27-2003, 03:25 PM
You'll find most of peoples mods detailed in the "Cool Uses" forum or in the Mods section off the main page to this site. You'll also find some spread throughout the various other topics for the forums.

RealtyOne
08-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Mods that are made to work with 1.1.0+ will work with current release's in most cases and i think that is all the mods available..