PDA

View Full Version : Need Template Help

james.ash
07-15-2006, 09:33 PM
I haven't been able to find a template that I like, I find most of them to be too "busy" and to restrictive. I wanted a set of menus that were easily changeable and within my limited abilities. I found a menu I like and it comes in several versions (milonic.com) These menus are perfect for what I want to be able to do both now and in the future. I have built them into my site(inserted java script in 'user_top.html') and they are active at www.casagrandehomes.us

I am using the generic template but there are a few things I'd like to change but don't know how.

(1) How Can I change the font sizes diplayed when the browser renders index.php, listingbrowse.php and listing_search.php they are displaying much too big on my site.

(2) Can I use a background image instead of a background color for the 'featured listing images display' rendered on the index.php and searchlistings.php pages

If anyone can tell me how to do those things I'd really appreciate it. I am just getting started in Arizona Real Estate and when I make some money I will be more than happy to share some of the proceeds with anyone who is willing to help out.

I am using v1.1.5b (server issues please don't ask) and will be for the forseeable future.

flashhq
07-31-2006, 07:04 PM
1.) Edit the stylesheet.

Look at the source code of the page and find the style in the stylesheet then edit it to suit your taste.

The files you will want to work with are those in your selected template directory. Start with /template/OR/main.html for instance.

pbflash
07-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Start with /template/OR/main.html for insance.

Actually for 1.15 it would be user-top.html and user-bottom.html.

ian_ok
08-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Try this from awddesign, all FREE!!!!!

Ian

http://ore.awddesign.co.uk/free_ore_templates.php