PDA

View Full Version : Open-Realty 1.1.4 RELEASED

greengiant
09-23-2003, 08:16 AM
Download Latest Stable Release
9-22-18-03 -- Download OpenRealty 1.1.4

http://www.open-realty.org/download.php

SEE: Full Change Log. This is auto generated from the sourcecode control program. http://www.open-realty.org/release/changelog-1.1.4.txt
Features in version 1.1.4 (9-22-03)

* This release contains a large number of bug fixes that were reported from the 1.1.3 release over a month ago.
* listing_browse.php - Fixed Duplicate imagesOnly being added to the guidestring
* listings_edit.php - Added Edit Listing # box, to allow speedier editing for large sites.
* edit_my_listings.php - Added Edit Listing # box, to allow speedier editing for large sites.
* user_edit.php - Fixed bug. We forgot to clean out the userImage table on delete.
* systeminfo.php - We now parse phpinfo() so it does not break the page layout.
* main.php - Added ini_set("arg_separator.output", "&"); to get teh php sessions to stop breaking html validation
* main.php Removed extra = from if ($config[strip_html] == "yes")
* english.php - added missing. $lang['admin_challenge_phrase'] = "Please Enter Your Login Information";
* user_top.html - Added Doctype declaration
* user_bottom.html - Fixed teh render time so it shows the coorect time in the comment
* - removed extra bold and paragraph tags. Page now validates
* admin_top.html - Changed Link for Create New Agent
* - Made all links absolute.
* - Made all Links absolute
* - Fixed broken link on edit agents
* - Fixed broken link on edit agent
* - Moved Javascript Confirm Delete Function to main.php
* - Added Confrim Delete Javascript Function
* - added getmicrotime() info to pages
* - Chnaged table and hr width from 750 to 590
* admin_bottom.html - added getmicrotime() info to pages
* - Chnaged table and hr width from 750 to 590
* /template/vertical-menu admin_top.html - Chnaged table and hr width from 750 to 590
* admin_bottom.html - Chnaged table and hr width from 750 to 590
* user_top.html - fixed minro html validation problem with a javacript tag.
* style.php - Fix minmax searchbox. It now should pull the correct max value.
* - Removed duplicate "end select tag" from min max boxes.
* - Rental Prices are no longer showing up in the min max price searches.
* - Fixed getAllUsersData() so that all admin users are not shown instead of just "admin"

Mick
09-23-2003, 01:27 PM
w00t yay!

Only one question Ryan....

:shock: "9-22-18-03" New date format I wasn't told about???? :wink:

`MicK`

the_sandking
09-23-2003, 05:21 PM
Great job!

It would be nice however, if you were using CVS or another well-used system, so I and others could do code comparisons, and just patch our versions...

Thanks for the hard work!

greengiant
09-23-2003, 07:16 PM
We use sourcejammer. http://www.sourcejammer.org. It is a java based source code control program. If there is interest i will post the anonymous access info on the website.

branflake2267
09-24-2003, 08:06 PM
I like Sandkings idea about using a CVS system or other well known system.

the_sandking
09-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Sourcejammer looks pretty cool, but most the important links on their site are broken.. like the User docs for the client, and even their own current source repository... (that part uses Sourcejammer right?) Anyway, their site did not build my confidence, as I could not ascertain the answers to my most simplest of questions.. If you'll forgive me I will ask you since you use it..

Does the SJ client-side for WIN require JAVA or a JAVA runtime?

P.S.
Ryan, did you ever use the O-R SourceForge account? (I'm assuming that it was yours) Their forums are terrible (say NO features) but the CVS there worked well, and you can always link here for the stuff they can't do.. It's been a long time since I worked with anything there though, so I'm not too up on their abiliities these days.

CoeWeLe
09-30-2003, 06:38 AM
To be up to date with Open Realty, is it enought to change all the files mentioned on http://www.open-realty.org/release/changelog-1.1.4.txt?

Is every minor change included in the changelog?