PDA

View Full Version : On The Grapevine

danmyaz
10-01-2006, 01:41 PM
http://www.onthegrapevine.net - Spanish property portal.

Still lots of work to do (like sorting the maps out) but would love to hear any ideas, suggestions on how to improve it.

Thanks

Dan

CanariasData
10-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi Dan,
very nice design!! Modern, clean but not boring, I like it very very much.

Two suggestions:

1. On Homepage, when you click on the third Tab "advanced search", why don't you stay in the very nice Tab design like for the maps? I would modify the search_class_default.html to have the same layout as the 2 maps tab contents.

2. On listing detail page why don't you follow the same design for your tabs like on the front page and change the css for the default OR tabs for Listing Details, Images and contact. They would be much more visible to the public.

Just my thoughts ;)

Regards,
Gregor

RealEstate
10-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Very nice...how's the paypal addon working out for you?

revive
10-05-2006, 05:10 AM
i like it very clean

One thought though, the header image doesnt fit with the rest of the site in my humble opinion maybe something a little cleaner to go with the rest of that awesome site.

Paul

danmyaz
10-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the comments.

1. On Homepage, when you click on the third Tab "advanced search", why don't you stay in the very nice Tab design like for the maps? I would modify the search_class_default.html to have the same layout as the 2 maps tab contents.

2. On listing detail page why don't you follow the same design for your tabs like on the front page and change the css for the default OR tabs for Listing Details, Images and contact. They would be much more visible to the public.
Excellent suggestions, i will work on this.

Very nice...how's the paypal addon working out for you?I've not even tested it yet, but it looks very good and perfect for our needs.

One thought though, the header image doesnt fit with the rest of the site in my humble opinion maybe something a little cleaner to go with the rest of that awesome site.At the moment we are using 15 different rotating headers to add a bit of colour and interest to the design, but i know what you mean, it doesn't really blend well with the rest of the site.

Thanks again,

Dan

Bobby
11-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Like it a lot. Easy on the eye and speedy to load.
Can I ask if you used just Open Realty for this or is it a Joomla / Mambo and Open Realty site. Am a newbie to this so bit confused as to which route i should go if I want something as good as this.

Also wondered if you had modified a template of some kind - if so would you pm or post here me any suggestions.

Many thanks and good luck with the site.

Bob