10-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Im going for a nice design, any thoughts on this,
Its a bit slow loading with the music,

www.realtynz.com

Im still sorting the code for the searching things

Cheers, :P

CoeWeLe
10-06-2003, 06:20 PM
I personally would not have chosen for a flash navigation. But I think your site looks really nice. Still some work to do on content and backbuttons etc.

Just like me if you check the link underneath :D

Torgen
10-06-2003, 08:25 PM
New Zealand? I have friends in Kerikeri and Auckland :)

represent
10-06-2003, 08:28 PM
I use to live in auckland, not a bad place at all, now Ilive in chch,

gwmbox
10-06-2003, 08:45 PM
It looks really great - I only wish I had the graphics talent to do some work like that - ah well.

The only thing I can think of to take note of is that there are many people still out there on a 56k line, I personally have ADSL, and it loads fine, although I'd find a way that does not require the header to load on each new page loaded - just to save some time.

I'd also consider as already advised to have the buttons not built into the flash design.

I tried it on an old box (56k line) and it loaded OK but slow, just a thought

But as said looking really good - well done.

Greg

P.S. Did you design it yourself? I may be interested in getting you to design a header for me (non Flash though :) )

yonny@home
10-06-2003, 10:59 PM
The Page is not fully working by useing Mozilla Browser.

represent
10-07-2003, 02:13 AM
hehe, the page isn't working fully yet on any system, inabout 24-48hours I will have it all working with streaming video and map plans if houses with hot spots etc, plus that banner will be unloaded of the sound to speed tings up.

ANy design request use my website below, anythign is possible.

I wish I was the man at php though :(
:D

RealtyOne
10-07-2003, 06:59 PM
While the overall effect is great i found the intro/header loading on every page a bit much.
Maybe you could use the intro/header on the index then swap the top template for all the other pages and use a still header along the same design lines.
Only a thought :)