PDA

View Full Version : Mac?

CoeWeLe
10-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Hello All,
I know there's someone with a Mac thats been browsing my site because I can see this in my statistics pages. Great mod RealtyOne :D

My question, how does my site look like on a Mac? Does the menu lines up and functions alright (not all links are working right now I know)? Any other problems? Don't mind the white border below that's due to the lycos server (see sourcecode and you'll see) but for testing it's OK).

Hey thanks and I like Mac too :D I used to work with it in school.

awddesign
10-10-2003, 03:10 PM
hi

Foxyweb ppc MAC os MOZILA 5.5

albert

CoeWeLe
10-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Sorry but I really don't know what you mean Albert. Are you saying you're browsing around on a Mac? If so can you give me any comments on how the site looks on a Mac?

awddesign
10-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Sorry but I really don't know what you mean Albert. Are you saying you're browsing around on a Mac? If so can you give me any comments on how the site looks on a Mac?

see

http://www.open-realty.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1450

User on left side Foxyweb

He has mac

Anonymous
10-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Hello All,
I know there's someone with a Mac thats been browsing my site because I can see this in my statistics pages. Great mod RealtyOne :D

My question, how does my site look like on a Mac? Does the menu lines up and functions alright (not all links are working right now I know)? Any other problems? Don't mind the white border below that's due to the lycos server (see sourcecode and you'll see) but for testing it's OK).

Hey thanks and I like Mac too :D I used to work with it in school.

Might have been me, i was looking at it today, yup all looks fine to me,

i am using OSX.2 with Safari Browser. If thats any good to you

Stuart

CoeWeLe
10-11-2003, 06:22 AM
Yeah much good to me, thanks Stuart.
And Albert thanks for the info I sent Foxyweb a PM.

awddesign
10-11-2003, 07:20 AM
Yeah much good to me, thanks Stuart.
And Albert thanks for the info I sent Foxyweb a PM.
Your welcome

albert

Anonymous
11-22-2003, 11:52 AM
I've also been viewing this site several times with a Mac running OS X.2 and Safari. It "looks" nice, but I don't speak French, so I have no idea really what it says. I see options at the top for French and English, but I'm unable to click on them (maybe they're not enabled?). Also, the mouseover thing doesn't work with the country/areas (VERY COOL IDEA)! The popups (which I assume are labels for the areas) go C~R~A~Z~Y!!
Maybe this is just a problem on my browser??

-Philip

CoeWeLe
11-22-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey thanks psterling!

I'm developing my site locally and I'm working on the problems you mentioned. When It's done I upload it so you can take a look maybe.

Thanks for the input, appreciate it!