PDA

View Full Version : Javascript Confirm Delete

the_sandking
10-19-2003, 04:03 PM
Hi!

A general question really. In the last update to v1.1.4, it says that a javascript function was moved to main.php. I looked in main.php, but didn't see anything like a new function, and pages like "user_form_editor.php" are still using the javascript function call:

onClick="return confirmDelete()"

So, if not in main.php, where did the change occur?

Changes from the last update:

- Made all Links absolute
- Fixed broken link on edit agents
- Fixed broken link on edit agent
- Moved Javascript Confirm Delete Function to main.php
Added Confrim Delete Javascript Function added getmicrotime() info to pages
- Chnaged table and hr width from 750 to 590
admin_bottom.html - added getmicrotime() info to pages

RealtyOne
10-19-2003, 07:09 PM
I did notice this but never really looked for it.
If i remember right maybe in the last update 113 there was also mention of movement of the javascripots to main and then returning them to the templates.
Possibly just a confusion isssue.

greengiant
10-27-2003, 10:20 AM
The changelog is being autogenerated, and i had done a ton of branching and rollbacks, etd.. I think the changelog might have gotten a few stray entries in it. But i have not had time to confirm that.. I think Realtyone is right, and it was moved back to the template files

the_sandking
10-27-2003, 11:32 AM
The changelog is being autogenerated, and i had done a ton of branching and rollbacks, etd.. I think the changelog might have gotten a few stray entries in it. But i have not had time to confirm that.. I think Realtyone is right, and it was moved back to the template files

Yes, I verified this myself by parsing through ALL the code.

I know you like your current "CVS" system, but it is too flaky for me to use. PLEASE consider using something standardized so that developers like myself can follow-along accurately to save precious development time.