PDA

View Full Version : MOD - Downloads Area

RealtyOne
10-27-2003, 07:03 PM
This will place a fully integrated downloads system on your site.
This can be used for serving required documents etc to your prospective clients.

Anonymous
01-21-2004, 07:27 AM
hello, can you please elaborate on exactly what this is used for?

thanks

RealtyOne
01-21-2004, 07:33 AM
This will place a fully integrated downloads system on your site.
This can be used for serving required documents etc to your prospective clients.

Originally only used for somewhere to dowload mods etc from i have since had clients that use this as a method of allowing clients to self serve required documents etc.

The mod keeps track of newest files added most dowloaded etc allowing site managers to ssee what files are of no value etc.

RealtyOne
02-10-2004, 01:17 AM
NOTICE:
No further updates or support will be made for this module by the author.

djweaver
03-09-2004, 06:01 PM
It says you need an HTML editor? What's that about? or do you mean to change the files.

RealtyOne
03-09-2004, 09:09 PM
This is rather old mod so i dont have it but i believe it means the editor supplied in this list of mods.

albert zegiel
03-26-2004, 12:40 PM
as an alternative to this, you can check the files on your server, look for an FTP folder, you may find the ftp on opening the folder named "var",
and then look for or make another folder called PUP,(public) and you can also make folders for whoever you need to or whatever topic you want... if there is not one there (ftp in the var folder) ask your ISP to put one there for you....

albert.