PDA

View Full Version : wysiwyg Module Addon

RealtyOne
10-27-2003, 08:42 PM
THIS IS FOR USE WITH SOME MODULES!
it is not a module by itself. It is offered as a seprate download to save downloading when not required.
This system is written by interactivtools

hilandor
03-02-2004, 07:24 AM
hi i downloaded the wysiwyg module but unsure on how to install, i dont see a readme for it

could somebody guide me as how to do this

erenger
07-07-2004, 01:33 AM
It seems as if the wrong attachments is linked to this post. I would really like to get my hands on the wysiwyg editor, but the attachment just gives me a glossary system, which at itself is nice, but not what I'm looking for.

Can someone get me the right module please?

Thanks!
Eduard

RealEstate
07-07-2004, 10:29 AM
RealtyOne,

You must have read my mine. I was looking into a WYSIWYG add on that the agents can use when creating their bio/info text and their full property description text.

Is this what you're providing?

Where and how will this WYSIWYG add on work?

Thanks,
RealEstate

Here's another one:
http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm

RealtyOne
07-07-2004, 06:10 PM
It seems there has been a mixup with the attachemt added to this thread :)
The system that was available here was not setup to use in open-realty allthough it would of been no great problem to add it.
It was intended for 2.0 but was tested on some mods. It was offered seperately becouse of size and the fact that even if 5 mods used it you only needed it once.
Since it has been available for a long time and you have not spotted it as a usefull itme i doubt that would of changed.
I no longer have the plugin so i can not offer a replacement.
If i could i would remove the topic but i cant so i guess untill someone who can removes it it will remain :)