PDA

View Full Version : Cool looking martial arts directory

AWT
04-25-2007, 11:27 PM
I have just set up my first OR 2.x site

Wing Chun - Clubs schools and coaching:
http://www.wingchun.cc

This site is for poeple interested in the martial arts form of wing chun.

It will list clubs schools and coaching provided by various poeple worldwide

Or seemed to have worked really well for this app, i have spent a couple of days on some minor design and customization, but will be adding many more features of use and design to this site over the next few weeks

I am very sure that this website will be the best website i have ever made in OR, it comming along really well..

No one is listed as yet as i have yet to promote the site, only sample advers are in place

sonli
04-26-2007, 07:50 AM
in firefox your css is not working...

AWT
04-26-2007, 11:51 PM
the css was a mess, i have cleaned up the site abit, but theres still lots to do

I am going to create seperate area for the agents and members and clearly label features for them

At this time only the extra admin and member links show up when users login, i'm going to make all the links appear to everyone, only remain unactivce untill a person logs in

i have done very little to the listings and detail pages at this time and plan to include a few images linked to selection choices when ads are created or such like

I need to add maps for the major regions of the world linked to ad region selections

I need to create a nice logo and incorparted it a few times in the theme

theres loads more to do as well