PDA

View Full Version : Rockford Realestate

Anonymous
11-02-2003, 10:21 PM
www.rockfordrealestate.biz

Check it out and let me know what you think.

scottlaplant@charter.net - if you'd like your open realty setup customized.

Thanks,

Scott

speed
11-02-2003, 11:08 PM
hi,

could you please explain to me how to list the "Features" Horizontally rather than Vertically?

Also if you don't mind, please explain to me how to change the image
over mouse

Thanks
Speed

footprint
11-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Are we twins? Just kidding :D nice work!
http://www.open-realty.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1496

awddesign
11-05-2003, 03:40 AM
hi

I like it nice design, Great front page.

How did you do the listing_browse.php like that?

albert

Anonymous
11-07-2003, 04:56 PM
hi

I like it nice design, Great front page.

How did you do the listing_browse.php like that?

albert

It wasn't hard - well, actually it was alot of work, but it's coming along nicely! :-)

Listen, if anyone would like their open realty website customized, contact me at scottlaplant@sbcglobal.net. My site, www.rockfordrealestate.biz is basically just a template. However, I can pretty much customize or start from scratch and make anything you want. See something you like, get ahold of me and I'll do it.

Thanks

hbaker
11-11-2003, 11:07 PM
It would be nice if you could share with us how you you got the listing info to show up beside the thumbnails like that on your page. After all, you wouldn't have that great software to start with if someone didn't share it with you. That's just the spirit of open source software...share with the community to help develop a better product. It's not like someone is asking for your complete template. Please don't take offense to these comments, I just felt like offering my two cents.

gwmbox
11-12-2003, 12:48 AM
See the answer I posted at http://www.open-realty.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1412

If you know html and a little php it is fairly easy to do - no need to pay anyone for it :) and as you will see I am very happy to share - keeping in with the spirit of Open Source :)

Greg

hbaker
11-12-2003, 01:28 AM
Very nice! Thanks for the link!
:D