PDA

View Full Version : Here is my latest work.

Hostrea
07-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I am currently working on converting an open source template into my personal site. I am still working on the header but I really like the over all feel of the rest of the site.

HERE (http://hostrea.com/realty)

paulka
07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
I really like the header right now, peaps though use a higher quality .jpg for header_right.jpg the sun looks a little distorted, otherwise GREAT LOOKING SITE.

edtaa
07-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Nice work Hostrea. I agree the header needs a little bit of polishing but the overall effect is excellent and very easy to read.
Terry

zteamsells
07-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi,

Nice website :) Love the logo, the layout and navigation. Very wll put together!

argosmedia
08-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Nice use of the well known open source template. Maybe that's also its downside: it's so well known that it's not very original anymore, especially because it's not modified. On the other hand, it fits the theme.

Being Dutch I am not a native English speaking person, but I do see several language errors, and punctuation errors, for example "Weather you are buying [...]", which must be of course "whether". And in the menu it says "Invetment". You might have an editor look at your texts, or take a good look at them yourself.

Also check your layout for inconsistencies like different spacings.

Hostrea
08-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the input argosmedia.

I have been really busy lately converting and creating templates for open realty and my own real estate web site has suffered.

I am working on some modifications for the site and they are almost done. It seems like there just isn't enough hours in the day. :)