PDA

View Full Version : Exporting User/Agent Fields to CSV format?

Anonymous
11-19-2003, 09:41 PM
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone out there has made a utility/script that can export or import contact info. imagine this situation:

Large number of existing customers and/or agents in a Outlook Address Book who need to be migrated to the site...? Or my particular need: need to export current users of site and agents to a New Agent's outlook address book. Any apps out there?

Thanks

the_sandking
11-19-2003, 11:16 PM
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone out there has made a utility/script that can export or import contact info. imagine this situation:

Large number of existing customers and/or agents in a Outlook Address Book who need to be migrated to the site...? Or my particular need: need to export current users of site and agents to a New Agent's outlook address book. Any apps out there?

Thanks

http://www.mysqlstudio.com/

wayyyy bitchin' app dude..... Trial-ware though..

Anonymous
11-20-2003, 12:47 AM
wow, that looks like an awesome package - definitely going to give it a spin. i am thinking of iframe'ing O-R in PostNuke and then letting pn handle user data because there appear to be some existing import/export modules. I am wary of an iframe, but i like the flexibilty of letting pn handle forms and customer management... oh wait, just realized, there is no integration between the O-R database and the pn users tables... arrgh... that's the next thing that would be really cool... some app for centralizing user/customer databases. one login, one pass, multiple OpenSource apps CMSs, Listing Tools, etc... wouldn't that be cool!