PDA

View Full Version : !!! MUST SEE HACKED OPEN-REALTY !!!

Anonymous
11-23-2003, 09:38 AM
This has been in the works for quite sometime and now it's finished!!!!

We've integrated the agents entire state MLS listings into their site. Each agents site is completely automated with tons of dynamic content that changes daily. The MLS listings and images are updated nightly as well as various other content. The admin has been revamped to be much easier and much more attractive. We've added very simplictic options that allows the agent to remove the featured property box and all that is needed to feature a home is the properties MLS number.

The sites search was also re-written to search for every entry we could think of. The best feature of the package is it's completely automated and needs absolutely no maintence.

The agent has the ability to update the content at will through the WYSIWYG editor (SPAW) as well as check their email, submit their site to search engines, add or remove the open house calendar image and much more.

There are many other features we've added that I can't think of at the moment, but I thought you all would enjoy reviewing our hard work.

Here's a link to the newest realtors site that was recently setup:
http://www.sherrybowman.com

Please email me your comments: admin@realadex.com

Anonymous
11-23-2003, 09:48 AM
http://www.sherrybowman.com/images/adm.jpg

Every window is draggable just like an OS. Plus it's pretty!

promethyl
12-29-2003, 09:29 PM
IDX OR has been done.
http://heartlandhometours.com/ has had it for a year or so.

smitty
12-30-2003, 12:29 PM
How do you bring in the IDX to OR?
Is there an IDX mod for OR?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Anonymous
02-07-2004, 11:23 PM
I LOVE it! Now when are you going to let us all see your code so we can replicate what you did?

This has been in the works for quite sometime and now it's finished!!!!

We've integrated the agents entire state MLS listings into their site. Each agents site is completely automated with tons of dynamic content that changes daily. The MLS listings and images are updated nightly as well as various other content. The admin has been revamped to be much easier and much more attractive. We've added very simplictic options that allows the agent to remove the featured property box and all that is needed to feature a home is the properties MLS number.

The sites search was also re-written to search for every entry we could think of. The best feature of the package is it's completely automated and needs absolutely no maintence.

The agent has the ability to update the content at will through the WYSIWYG editor (SPAW) as well as check their email, submit their site to search engines, add or remove the open house calendar image and much more.

There are many other features we've added that I can't think of at the moment, but I thought you all would enjoy reviewing our hard work.

Here's a link to the newest realtors site that was recently setup:
http://www.sherrybowman.com

Please email me your comments: admin@realadex.com

tmarasca
03-09-2004, 08:33 AM
why don't you keep it to at least <19 forums?

you've posted the same sickening message multiple times, obviously for your own gain.

promethyl
04-30-2004, 11:59 PM
>I LOVE it! Now when are you going to let us all see your code so we can replicate what you did?

I'm not going to show you. I worked hard to make it import IDX in OR. OR's flexibility makes it a pain in the ass to import records. If you want it done, do it yourself.

Ask matt (http://heartlandhometours.com) , I'm sure he'd franchaise it to you.

Mick
05-01-2004, 12:50 AM
<sniff>

Just brings a tear to my eye to see people giving soo much back to the community!

SmOkiNjOe
05-01-2004, 04:09 PM
>I LOVE it! Now when are you going to let us all see your code so we can replicate what you did?

I'm not going to show you. I worked hard to make it import IDX in OR. OR's flexibility makes it a pain in the ass to import records. If you want it done, do it yourself.

Ask matt (http://heartlandhometours.com) , I'm sure he'd franchaise it to you.
We all work hard trying to get things to work in the way we want..... but you received the original script for free, from others hard work.... so why not give a little back as lots of us try to do.
Remember... you get more pleasure from giving than receiving. :wink:

thesailor
05-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Why brag so much about something like this HERE of all places...

Everyone here has worked hard to do what they have accomplished... this guy seems to have done a lot of work too - but to just brag and brag without any insight as to if he will give or CHARGE for the greatness he proclaims - well it just don't make much sense to me...

If he wants free advertising, there many more prosperous places to do it - I hardly think that many people visiting these forums will be accepting his work and paying for it...

promethyl
05-16-2004, 06:52 PM
I didn't start this thread.

Integrating IDX into OR is f*cking easy.

Any programmer can do it.

thesailor
05-16-2004, 07:09 PM
"I'm not going to show you. I worked hard to make it import IDX in OR. OR's flexibility makes it a pain in the ass to import records. If you want it done, do it yourself. "

is this not what you already said?

If it's SO easy and ANY programmer can do it... why did you say its a pain and that you worked so hard on it???

give me a break... if you care to share with me or us how its done, please do so... I'm learning and I want to know where I'm going wrong.. if you've already done it and it works, why not share? others could then build on it and make additional scripts that can add more cunctionality - like making somehting that visitors can have a "home search profile" and ask for specific or general things in a home (price range, area of town, number of br/ba, ammenities, rent range? pets? whatever...) and then have the idx searched each night for matches and then emailed to the user/visitor with new matches as they are listed...

things like that would be neat...