PDA

View Full Version : Persistent Connection on Yahoo! Hosting

Anonymous
11-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Hey Folks,

I am almost ashamed to admit that I use Yahoo! for my Web hosting (I know there are cheaper alternatives) but I really like the ease of use. ANYHOW, I was having problems with being forced to login on EACH screen of the admin area and though that register_globals wasn't setup right for Yahoo! However it turns out that ALL you need to do is add a tmp directory on root and all of a sudden it all works. If you are using Yahoo! for hosting this is great to know. Thanks all,
--Denny

hcamelion
12-05-2003, 04:06 AM
Wow thats bad...if you ever want to move let me know i am a hosting reseller and i have all the goodies for my clients...inluding Fantastico..which has about 15 ready to go click of a button great scripts. Cpanel, more various scripts with that, everything.

iPIXGURU
12-29-2003, 07:21 PM
January 1st I'm comming out with www.openrealty.biz for people that want to use Ryan's version of open-realty as a hosting business.

With cpanel, I'll have you setup so that when you install a client it will automaticly install open-realty. so when you first go to the domain or ip you will be able to start by choosing a template, and start customizing.

I plan to have the latest mods preinstalled so you won't have to worry about it.

Oh, and if your client dosn't want openrealty, no problem, just delete the files and you start out with a clean slate.

You also get the following:
Cpanel inc's Web host Manager, Cpanel, Preinstalled scripts like oscommerce, OpenRealty, PHPNuke, Web Hosting Space for up to 100 domains, Free online training videos with new videos each week in your web host manager news panel. There's alot more but you'll just have to come see for yourself.

I'll be happy to help you get started with your business by talking with you free, over the phone or in chat. I've been doing Real Estate Hosting and Real Estate Photography for several.

I can teach you how to sell the sites, and even start taking real estate photography.

Don't just host your site, sell your hosting!

Each month $10 from your account fees will be sent to Ryan as a donation in your name!

So don't forget, Jan 1, 2004 goto www.openrealty.biz and sign up for the best in virtual hosting accounts.

John Patrick,
www.ipixguru.com
www.openrealty.biz.

Anonymous
12-30-2003, 01:26 AM
hi john,

congrats on all your endevours. your work is very professional.

as i was reading in your site i noticed something that popped up and didn't make much sense. you wrote:
"I am also known for designing Resort Destination advertising sites. After designing http://www.lakearrowhead.com/ I consistently sold over $40,000 in advertising on the site. I eventually sold the site for $80,000 to the Saddleback Inn so that I can concentrate on bigger matters. "

it seems to me that if you would have kept the site in 2 years you would had the $80k and the site. in 4 years you would have $160k and the site...and so on. you get the point.

then why sell something so profitable???? from an outsiders view, it doesn't make much sense.

goodnite mate!