PDA

View Full Version : Need ability to duplicate listings

timesharehelp
01-17-2009, 12:14 AM
I use OR on a few sites that deal with timeshare resorts. What I would like is an addon that makes posting listings much easier and less time consuming. For example if I get two or more different property owners that both own a timeshare at the same resort then certain aspects of the listing will be the same such as images, description, address, etc. The only differences would be that one might want to sell for one price and the other a different price. Other differences would be, week type, maint fee, unit size etc. Is there an addon that already exists where once I put a resort in the db I can select it again for another listing at a later date and only have to input the fields that would differ? Willing to pay.

ican
01-17-2009, 02:43 AM
There is an add-on for that but I think it is against the rules to post the link here so PM me and I will get it to you. It is free but not on this site.

Thak You

timesharehelp
01-26-2009, 11:58 AM
I would really appreciate that link. I don't think it is against the rules. You could I suppose post it as. Try this www DOT addon DOTcom

the_sandking
01-26-2009, 01:47 PM
When in doubt, use a PM.

timesharehelp
01-27-2009, 07:02 PM
There is an add-on for that but I think it is against the rules to post the link here so PM me and I will get it to you. It is free but not on this site.

Thak You

I appreciate the link. I downloaded the 3 files but don't know what to do with them now. Hope to hear from you soon.

timesharehelp
01-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks Ican I really appreciate the help and the addon works great. If anyone else needs this send me a private message and I will help you.