PDA

View Full Version : Your demo is broken - does the software come broken?

Anonymous
02-21-2004, 03:32 PM
I found you on hotscripts dot com. You have a lot of votes so I was interested in using this software. But I went to your demo on this web site, there are errors everywhere. How can you distribute a broken product like this?

Anonymous
02-21-2004, 03:54 PM
I found you on hotscripts dot com. You have a lot of votes so I was interested in using this software. But I went to your demo on this web site, there are errors everywhere. How can you distribute a broken product like this?

While there are a few minor bugs in the generic template configuration in the download you would pay several thousand dollars for a product with this many features!

REC
CM

Baldy
02-21-2004, 04:42 PM
You will find in life; most products cost money...
OR is Free. :!:

Anonymous
02-21-2004, 05:02 PM

Did you bother to search the board to see some demos of what Open-Realty can do before you went off like that. This is a very tight community so be very careful of your comments and browse arround before you say what you have to say.

You will see.

Mick
02-21-2004, 05:03 PM
There was a Server change in the past couple weeks and everything was moved to a new server... it appears not everything has been properly setup on the new server yet. The system is not creating the thumbnails properly and that's all those error messages are telling you is that the thumbnail image is not there.. I've deleted all the images that should have thumbnails to preven the errors temporarily...

Ryan is currently focusing on coding version 2.0 so has apparently overlooked this.. I'll mention it to him when he's around again and get it fixed.