Fat Lizard
02-22-2004, 07:21 AM
Trying a new template.

It's up but it needs a lot of work.

Looking good ... keep at it!

Anonymous
02-22-2004, 07:29 AM
Very nice home page !
But is it necessary to play the music every time you go back to the index page ?
Good luck.
Jan

Anonymous
02-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Very nice home page !
But is it necessary to play the music every time you go back to the index page ?
Good luck.
Jan

Not sure how to turn it off yet. I have NEVER been a fan of music inside web sites because lets say I am listening to my own MP3s or what have you it messes with them so I know my visitors would have the same problem.

I need to clean the flash up a bit, still gotta learn how to do that.

Anonymous
02-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Very clean, organized, and beatufilly designed home page.

Anonymous
02-24-2004, 12:09 AM
Very clean, organized, and beatufilly designed home page.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback.

In case any one is wondering, what I did for the agent signup is I offer unlinmited real estate agent management by using the re-occuring credit card feature of Pay Pal, I will create their their account manualy (which kinda sux because I plan on having like 200+ agents manage their property online in the first month) once I get the confirmation, if an agent discontinues their subscription to my service then I will have to delete their profile or disable all their accounts manual, I will probaly hire someone to do this for me.

Also, once I start making money on this site I will start donating money to this project, I have appointments ALL day this week with about 200+ agents so... I will speak with my partner and start even making monthly donations, I think that's a tax write off right?

Thanks again for this APP, it's the KOOLEST THING AROUND.

Anonymous
02-24-2004, 01:00 AM
maybe you should look into www.amember.com which will allow you to manage your paid listings. i never used it but a few people here have.

Anonymous
02-24-2004, 02:30 AM
maybe you should look into www.amember.com which will allow you to manage your paid listings. i never used it but a few people here have.

At one time I did look into it, however I think that I can wait till 2.0 comes out so I don't have to purchase Amber (then just donate that money to this project), it just doen't seem worth it when I could possibly hire someone to manage that part and some other admin functions for like $10/hour.

Again I REALLY appreciate ALL the work that has gone into this project, I can't say that enough. I think you people are F***ing awesome. I will be showing my appreciation soon, PROMISE.

Anonymous
02-24-2004, 12:36 PM
When is 2.0 coming out?

What features will it have that will allow you to manage paid lisitings?
How will that work? Paypal only?

Anonymous
02-24-2004, 04:32 PM
When is 2.0 coming out?

What features will it have that will allow you to manage paid lisitings?
How will that work? Paypal only?

There is a 2.0 forum available with a link to the demo and projected features.

man_84de
02-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Nice site, But I guess what you did is simply wrap a template monster around the open-realty script. Plus I saw that template already around 20 times on different sites.

Maybe try changing the design and making some alterations to the code

Anonymous
02-28-2004, 06:11 PM
Nice site, But I guess what you did is simply wrap a template monster around the open-realty script. Plus I saw that template already around 20 times on different sites.

Maybe try changing the design and making some alterations to the code

You are almost correct, I got the templte off Boxed Art (you get a membership and can download any of the templates, template monster I think is the same company but you pay for differnt individual templates).

I am currently working on changing the flash image, besides that most of the page has changed, just going to remove the rainbows in the flash image and slow down the text.