PDA

View Full Version : Personally,

Anonymous
02-25-2004, 07:03 AM
I don't think a certain topic should have been removed/deleted, simply because the moderator(s) didn't like it.

There was no profanity ..
It may have been flamed, terse, rude and argumentative, from all sides/parties, but why is it right to pull the posts, simply because you disagree?

Make the forum private, or members only, but don't "spit the dummy", especially when in a position of pseudo-admin..

greengiant
02-25-2004, 11:33 AM
The topic in question was removed by me. I removed it seem it was just a big flame war. I informed teh other moderators/developers of this last night, along with the user the thread was relavent to. I am fixing the users problem, by email today and will post the relevant fix back up once it is completed.

lauren
02-25-2004, 12:20 PM
yup, i do believe we have taken care of it

the flamefest really didnt need to be here, just makes everyone look crappy

i guess we are all under the gun and have some stress stuff going on

i just want to make this clear, one last time, that i am honored to contribute in any way that i can. and have made that clear repeatedly

im not expecting something for nothing!

thanks ryan, i know youre busting your butt

Anonymous
02-26-2004, 04:20 AM
The topic in question was removed by me. I removed it seem it was just a big flame war. I informed teh other moderators/developers of this last night, along with the user the thread was relavent to. I am fixing the users problem, by email today and will post the relevant fix back up once it is completed.

A reasonable explanation from a reasonable person .. appreciated.

lauren
02-26-2004, 04:26 AM
yup, i dont know how he maintains his calm....

i could never do it!!!

RealtyOne
02-26-2004, 06:04 PM
:) Just another reason on top of good programing skills etc that Ryan is Lead Programmer ;)

Personally i would have IP Ban working overtime.
But thats just another reason on top of crappy programming skills that i am a team member