PDA

View Full Version : Probeme for search ??? [SOLVED]

netkom
03-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Hi,

I can submit a new annonce but i can't research , there are 0 result ?
Why, i have 2 annonce.

My web site : http://www.untoitpourvous.fr/search/rentalsearch.php

And what's the différence between :rentalsearch.php and listingsearch.php

Thank's for your help
Fred

RealtyOne
03-25-2004, 06:25 PM
I dont read french :)
I think your problem is that you are trying to search for rentals but the script is correct you have none.
to search all you must use listingsearch to search for rentals only you must use rentalsearch.
There seems to be problems with the listing search as well but since i cant read french i cant try to help :(

Also i think you need to alter your GD setting in the common.php.
this will fix future thumbnails so they look better.
Change the setting to TRUE then try uploading a new picture maybe they look better if not sorry for incorrect info.

netkom
03-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Ok, thank's i have GD and it's coorect now, but i have no result by rentalsearch, just listing search is good, why ?

I submit correctly a form, but there no option or checbox for rental ?

And i have always this error when i upload picture :

81.248.87.10 -- March 26, 2004, 2:57:44 pm -- INSERT INTO default_activityLog (log_date, user, action, ip_address) VALUES ('2004-03-26 14:57:44', '1', 'Mise à jour d'image dutilisateur 5_2365_02g.jpg', '81.248.87.10')

Thank's for your help
Frédéric

Mick
03-26-2004, 12:46 PM
The Rental Search searches for listings that have a
Type=Rental

The two listings you have active right now have a Type=Maisons which i believe is Houses although I'm a little rusty on my french. The Type would have to be set exactly to "Rental" for the rental search to find them.

Using the french equivilant will not work as Open-Realty's Rental search uses a hard coded Type. You can change that word in the file to match the french equivilant.