PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to restore a database for me.

hcamelion
03-26-2004, 05:08 PM
I have been trying to restore a database I think it might be curropted or I am just not doing it right. If anyone has experiance with databases I can afford to pay someone to restore this database.

It might be curropted so i need someone with experiance in this area I need atleast the listings listing pictures and faq to be restored anyone that answers please list your experiance and whether you could take apart the database and only add the listings and faq part of the db if it has to be done that way. I will send you the tar.gz file and needed server/website info. I can only pay you after I see the job has been completed. I am reputable and will pay. This is a serious emergency nd your services would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Henry C. Weismann

Fat Lizard
03-27-2004, 08:28 AM
http://www.hunterwindhamlodging.com/realty/guestbook.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/hunterwindhamlodging.com/realty/include/main.php on line 1100

awddesign
03-28-2004, 07:01 AM
I have been trying to restore a database I think it might be curropted or I am just not doing it right. If anyone has experiance with databases I can afford to pay someone to restore this database.

It might be curropted so i need someone with experiance in this area I need atleast the listings listing pictures and faq to be restored anyone that answers please list your experiance and whether you could take apart the database and only add the listings and faq part of the db if it has to be done that way. I will send you the tar.gz file and needed server/website info. I can only pay you after I see the job has been completed. I am reputable and will pay. This is a serious emergency nd your services would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Henry C. Weismann

Dear Mr Weisman

Did you recive our email 27/3/04/ 5.90 GMT.

If Not please contact Us.

hcamelion
03-29-2004, 11:11 PM
I recently fixed the problem myslef but if I have any problems I will get in touch. I have never added parts of an sql file into phpmyadmin but I believe I did it correctly. You learn something new everyday.

Sincerely,
Henry C. Weismann IV