PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Notices This Problem

DoDo Brown
03-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Hello all, and I hope all are well!

This is my first time to the forum so please work with me.

I have to admit that I think this is the greatest script and I canít wait to get my hands on 2.0. I would like to make a generious donation to help get it going faster... any ideas when we can expect it? :lol:

I have never worked with PHP or MYSQL before. Never! I learned everything from this script and the great instructions.

On March 28th I downloaded and installed OR 1.1.5 (still references to 1.1.4) or does the + mean 5. I viewed the site all worked fine. The listing view had all the fields and criteria in it.

I then installed all the mods that were provided in the full-mod_tour.zip. The instructions were not for beginners. Itís a good thing I know how to trouble shoot, but others may not. Anyway, once the mods were installed I viewed the listings and all the top criteria were no longer there i.e. address, city, state, etc... Only the picture and the amenities below.

Any ideas on what I did wrong to make this disappear :?: I have installed OR on two other domains and get the same thing.

You can check out my site at www.sanantoniospaces.com (not to brag but I did this in 2 days) sorry but I think thatís pretty good considering itís my first run at it. I even customized the template :)

I hope some one can help

awddesign
03-31-2004, 06:35 PM
Hi Mr Brown

Site looks good nice use of flash in the site as well 8)

The listingview.php that came with 1.1.5 try that 1st.
It looks as if you have added 360 tour to the listingview.php

By using the old listingview.php you can see the code that is missing.

Ie:
<?php renderTemplateArea(top_left,$listingID); ?>
<?php renderTemplateArea(top_right,$listingID); ?>

Regards
Al

DoDo Brown
03-31-2004, 11:04 PM
:D That worked perfectly, I knew I was over looking something. I do still have on question though, why does the zip file say 1.1.5 and the install files say 1.1.4+? Unless I have downloaded the wrong version by mistake. Just wondering not really a biggie.

By the way awdcars has inspired me to put a dealer site together, I visited your site and downloaded some of your templates. Great Job in showing the versitility of OR... My Hats Off To You Sir/Mam :!:

P.S. I hope you dont mind me experimenting with your templates.

awddesign
04-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Hi Mr Brown

It's not problem about having 1.1.4+ I think it's becouse it becomes 1.1.5 when you add the other mods to OR.!!!!

Thank you for your comments about awdcars.
Its the next step for AWD to do more itergaration with OR.

see the show off section more there too.
If you like the templates and going to use them send a little
donation to OR Ryan here on the site. I like to give back to great program
that cost $000.00. :)

If you need any design work you know who to call 8)

DoDo Brown
04-01-2004, 01:59 PM
awddesigns

I agree and I will be making a donation today... I think everyone should contribute to the cause, but as we all know most take and forget to give :evil:

People are profiting from this project so I think it is only fair to give back. I have discussed it with my partner and we have agreed that everytime we make a sale and OR it used, even if we customise it for any industry there will be a donation made :D

:arrow: Take a look at www.freeautodealerwebsites.com and our newest autodealer that we signged up today www.autotruckused.com that I just finished seting up... I will post these in the show off section too.

I would like to discuss some design work with you so please email me! I would like a more professional look for www.sanantoniospaces.com, the listingview like http://www.pointfsbo.com/listingview.php?listingID=27#. Some thing like that, doesnt have to be the sam just better :wink:

Oh, Thank you for all your help :!:

ican
04-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi DoDo Brown

Great site. You inspire me.
What does

Auto Auction
Auto Part Sales
VIN Verification

do?

awddesign
04-01-2004, 07:55 PM
PM ME ASAP

DoDo Brown
04-01-2004, 08:03 PM
8) I am working on a 'paypal', 'auction' and a 'service parts' mod to add in the near future I should be done with these in about 10 - 14 days.

The 'auction' really doesnt use OR to much ---- The Auto parts mod is a classified script that I have beed tweeking so I think it will be an add-on
The VIN verification is for members/dealers to verrify the details about that specific automobile

If you are interested in these I will be more than happy to post them when I am done 8)