PDA

View Full Version : Source of free templates

Samphil
07-23-2010, 02:22 AM
I wanted to know where i can get free templates for my new www.samphilproperty.com

the_sandking
07-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Look in the OR v2.x free template section here. You have to upgrade those templates to work with v3 but that is not hard.

Samphil
07-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks the_sandking for your reply... i did what you told me but when i try to load my page with the new templates it gives this error "Powered By Tag Removed From Template!
Your FREE license of Open-RealtyŽ (http://www.open-realty.org) requres you to display the powered by Open-RealtyŽ logo on your page, by placing the tag {powered_by_tag} in your template file."

Please help

the_sandking
07-24-2010, 11:49 AM
It's telling you exactly what to do. Put the {powered_by_tag} in your main.html template file.

Samphil
07-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Am still a newbie so am kindly asking if you can give me a sequence of doing it and where to find the files that need modification.
I will really appreciate.

OwnerDirectSpain
07-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Am still a newbie so am kindly asking if you can give me a sequence of doing it and where to find the files that need modification.
I will really appreciate.

As sandking said
open up the file "main.html" which is in the template folder using either a text editor or html editor.
If you want to position it at the bottom of your page put this {powered_by_tag}, exactly as written, somewhere above the last text which will be </body>

leks29
01-27-2011, 09:34 PM
where can i find the information on how to upgrade the free templates to OR3? is there a tutorial of some kind that could help me achieve this? any help would be really apreciated...

the_sandking
01-27-2011, 10:45 PM
where can i find the information on how to upgrade the free templates to OR3? is there a tutorial of some kind that could help me achieve this? any help would be really apreciated...

There is a sticky thread at the top of the OR v3 Template Help and Discussion forum area.