PDA

View Full Version : My new site

mroyusa
06-05-2004, 07:09 PM
soon to be youneedrealestate.com dont mind the pricing i am changing it. I just want some feedback on the look. http://www.flkeysdirectory.com/openrealty/index.php

RealtyOne
06-06-2004, 02:54 AM
I would change the login area at screen top to be side by side not as they are . This would simply make them looks a bit more integrated as it is they look like a last minute drop in.

You have made the header use the full width of the screen but some pages stay at a amx of 800px. While this would not effect what people on 800x600 are seeing it could certainly look better on higher res.

The agents page seems to run together a bit much. This would be the original code but maybe if you add a <hr> after each agent or something to break it down a bit.

Fat Lizard
06-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Alignment or cell/column spacing seems to be out a bit:

http://www.flkeysdirectory.com/openrealty/listingview.php?listingID=6

Type of listing: CondominiumsFinancing
Cash

RealEstate
06-06-2004, 01:44 PM
perhaps a nice header with your logo and slogan at the top would look nice.

mroyusa
06-07-2004, 12:22 AM
cant seem to find how to fix the alignment "Alignment or cell/column spacing" been driving me crazy for weeks. I have updated the top a little looks a little better i think.

Fat Lizard
06-07-2004, 05:57 AM
Actually, it may simply be needing a return ( <br> ).

http://www.flkeysdirectory.com/openrealty/listingview.php?listingID=5 displays as expcted ( Type of listing: Single Family )

Have you managed to locate/identify the problem?

mroyusa
06-07-2004, 07:19 PM
It might be a table width or cell width thing.I really dont know where to add <br> tag could be cell padding also. I dont know :?:

mroyusa
06-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Open Realty said:
"You have made the header use the full width of the screen but some pages stay at a amx of 800px. While this would not effect what people on 800x600 are seeing it could certainly look better on higher res. "

The agents page seems to run together a bit much. This would be the original code but maybe if you add a <hr> after each agent or something to break it down a bit.

and on the <hr> is that suppose to be added to the userview.php and not view_agents.php im not even sure if userview.php is the template for the view_agents page or is it for members instead of agents? I dont know where to add the <hr> tag

RealtyOne
06-08-2004, 12:02 AM
In my script the function is in the style.php starting at line 35
find function getAllUsersData
near the bottom of the function @ line 82 or around 50 lines after the above
look for $recordSet->MoveNext(); that is the point that the script rolls back and displays the next user. So before that point but after the actual information display is where you would alter the script to break the page a bit.

i have added this to mine and it seems to look ok

?>
</td>
</tr><tr><td><hr></td></tr>
<?php
$recordSet->MoveNext();
There are of course many ways includeing rebuilding the complete table but this is simple :)