PDA

View Full Version : Is there a mod that has multiple agent listing?

amflores
06-22-2004, 08:31 PM
I have a client that has 100+ agents working for them. She wants the agents to have their own individual page. Is there a mod that I can use that makes it possible to just enter in the agents info (without having to code each individual agent page) and upload their picture kind of like the search listing feature via browser?

RealtyOne
06-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Agents have their own page allthough not alot of info on it.
This is the viewuser page.
On it the agents are listed along with image contact info and listings they have on the site.
There is a mod for searching for agents.

This however is obviously not what you are looking for so maybe a bit more detail would help.

amflores
06-23-2004, 02:05 AM
ok here's what I was thinking. I want a page that gives you a brief description and pic of the agent with a link to their own personal page. I dont mean their own personal website, but their own page with more detail on the agent.

RealtyOne
06-23-2004, 04:22 AM
I believe there was several people playing with simlar to this however nothing was ever released as a mod.
To find out more you would need to do a search for something like agent pages.

Personally i dont see the need since the agent form is yours to edit why cant you just give them text areas to write into then it is displayed on their page with no need for aditional links etc.
But everyone has there own ideas :)