PDA

View Full Version : upgrad errors - ANSWERED

hostu
04-03-2003, 09:50 PM
hi, just upgraded for security, my php, mysql etc. been using open-realty for months now and working great, but after update i get this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare money_format() in /home/virtual/site13/fst/var/www/html/include/common.php on line 66

any clue, how to fix, i think (hope) its a setting in php or mysql that needs changing, but i need a linux pro here..

greengiant
04-03-2003, 10:16 PM
This is a bug that showed up with php 4.3> and open-realty. It has been fixed in open-realty 1.0.6 TO fix the problem manually you have to change money_format() to money_formats() in a few files. I think common.php or main.php and listingsearch.php are the files...

hostu
04-03-2003, 10:19 PM
thanks ryan, i will check these and manually change, and post back, iam currently running 1.06, and looking forward to any updates, you have hint when the next may be available.. later

chuck

greengiant
04-03-2003, 10:32 PM
1.0.7 should be out within a week. Wierd that bug was fixed in 1.0.6 According to my change log.. Can you check you common.php file.

If you are running 1.0.6 ou should have a function

function money_formats ($number)

in there if not you wil have

function money_format ($number)

hostu
04-03-2003, 11:37 PM
when i updated to 1.06 i kept my custom changes and i think the whole or most of the 05 include dir and only uploaded certain files of 1.06 i think i actually have a cross of the two, but it worked and i didnt dare change as i made the mistake and put it in a production service and now i dont want to do anything but get it going again,, i will stick a little closer on any new installation to the code ... so iam getting ready to make the manual changes now, wish me luck....

chuck

hostu
04-03-2003, 11:57 PM
all fixed thanks ryan :lol:

found this

from common.php

function money_format ($number)
-------------------------------
change to money_formats now i get

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user: "********@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site13/fst/var/www/html/include/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 175

no changes have been made to the database, what is the pconnect() is that something new