PDA

View Full Version : Fully integrated, 5 sites sharing same Database www.chonghok.com

sa278
07-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi OR Friends
I had fully integrated 5 websites to share same database. The main page is strictly html but clicking the the different Zones will bring you to OR sites for Singapore property. The URL is www.allsgrealtors.com I also used webcalender. Cool, I just block copied the listingbrowse browser URL and WOW! I've got Open House management over the Calendar linking to respective OR Sites.

awddesign
07-10-2004, 01:30 AM
Hi Stanley

Great work I like what you did to OR :)

did you also intergreat the mls in OR ?

tell us the vertion of OR that you are using ?

Al

sa278
07-11-2004, 05:45 AM
Hi Al
Thanks. I'm using 1.42(was it?) Full Virtual Tour version. Not done any MLS as yet. But currently running listing on another window based system I called "Quick Search Megalist" This is a Win2K system using MSSQL. Will be trying to married this two systems together when I have generate enough pocket money for me to sit down and work on some MLS thing in Singapore, the Datadase used here is quite different from States. Chao. Cheers.

SmOkiNjOe
07-12-2004, 07:39 PM
"Powered By Homestanley.net Website Designer" <<< Is this the 'new' name for Open-Realty?
It seems to me you seem to be taking the credit for a great script.
You have even tried to stop people from viewing the source code, where I find you have removed the hidden credit to the writer of the script.

Simple question to you:

Why??

sa278
07-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Hi SmOkiNjOe
Please find out the fact before you conclude anything. Kindly check with Green Giant. I had already seek approval. More donation coming up and Hosting with Transparent Technology and also Transparent Technology/OR has been prominently advertised in my Web Design business url http://www.homestanley.net , Partner page. I sincerely encourage you to host with Transparent Technology to support OR. Thank YOu.

SmOkiNjOe
07-13-2004, 06:50 AM
It's nice to know you are supporting Open-Realty..... I had not concluded anything, that is why I asked... and you have responded but still not answered my question. I still would like to know why you would want to remove all traces of any credit to the author of the script.... even if you had permission to do so.

sa278
07-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Strategically to ensure that Transparent Technology gets the Hosting instead of openly letting my folks over here in Singapore know about OR and subcribe to Singapore hosting company instead of OR host. I had explained in full detailed of my plan to Green Giant but sorry I can't review here. That's about all. Thank You.