PDA

View Full Version : Cannot open listingsearch.php...strange!!

garwil
07-18-2004, 08:08 AM
I am leaving this here so that someone else may benefit...

The problem was that I had created an additionla PRICE field. I am using this a selection box of 'Per Day/ Per Week" The problem crept in where I had selected the SEARCH CRITERIA as a MIN/MAX..this caused all the hassle...

Here is the scenario..

Two identical OR installations pulled through a magic iframe into PHPNUKE portal.

Site #1 works fine in every respect

Site#2 will not display the listingsearch.php page under any circumstnces...I have tried using the same file as in site#1 but no go..Intenet Explorer starts opening the page and then abruptly gives me the ACTION CANCELED error screen saying the page cannot be displayed...

Is there anything I could have done to make this happen? I don't want to have to re-install again and really all I did was change the listing template around a bit here and there..

ltp
07-19-2004, 06:40 AM
your mime type on the file also the chmod on the file. those are all aspects to the site.

another option could be you added certain headers into that other file that is causing these sorts of problems.

if you use mozilla or mozilla firebird get the live http headers extention and see what headers are coming through.