PDA

View Full Version : SouthPadreIslandListings.com

Jackson
08-08-2004, 11:15 AM
With the help of PbFlash and Frobn's templete SouthPadreIslandListings.Com is up and running. Several more pages have to be added later but for the most part it's functional. PbFlash made all the mods. Without his help I would have been up a creek. Please check it out and give us feedback if there is a problem or you see a way to improve the site.

Also thanks to all the others that helped - this forum is a gold mine if your trying to learn programming.

http://SouthPadreIslandListings.Com

This message is coming to you from Sunny South Padre Island, Texas.

RealEstate
08-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Jackson,

Looks pretty clean and I like the white/blue side menu. The printer friendly page looks just like the regular html page. There's no change. Perhaps is set up like this. Other that, good job!

Fat Lizard
08-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Nice and clean

One thing made me look twice, however, is the title image at the top of the page ..

Looks like it's been patched together from three differing images, with the border/edge a little too defined
I find the font used in the image not the clearest, but that's just a personal taste thng as well

(the above as meant purely as constructive)

Jackson
08-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the comments - I'm changing the top header pic for a South Padre Beach photo - just haven't got around to it yet. If you see anything else that needs address please let me know.

Thanks again
Jackson

SkeletinCrew
08-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Jackson, are the menu buttons from a OR template or are they yours? I like them and would like to use the same for my site.
--Mark

pbflash
08-16-2004, 09:56 AM
These are from the winds template. Just changed the colors. You can get it here: http://www.open-realty.org/support/showthread.php?t=2273&page=2&pp=10&highlight=winds

SkeletinCrew
08-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Thank you pbflash!

Jackson
08-16-2004, 01:35 PM
I used the winds template posted for download by frobn. He really did a nice job with it. Which is great because I dont like using buttons.

By the way I think pbflash lives and breaths php. You can logon just about 27/7 and he will probably be somewhere around.