PDA

View Full Version : Top Producer and OR, any ideas

Fkatt
09-20-2004, 05:09 AM
So everyone seems to use Top Producer a HORRIBLE antiquated sytem that DOES NOT WORK, well not most of the time. So, how can we import the data from top producer in OR to create an agents form that the agents can view and add contacts/etc to? This could be integrated into the group mailers etc...

has anyone thought about this subject?

the_sandking
09-20-2004, 08:33 AM
So everyone seems to use Top Producer a HORRIBLE antiquated sytem that DOES NOT WORK, well not most of the time. So, how can we import the data from top producer in OR to create an agents form that the agents can view and add contacts/etc to? This could be integrated into the group mailers etc...

has anyone thought about this subject?

Wave goodbye to them as they sink into the tarpit...

I approached TP last year with the intention of creating import/export utilities for a project I was working on for a group of realtors. Initially it seemed it would be a productive relationship, but when they couldn't answer simple questions about the data, and wouldn't return emails or phone calls.. You get the picture...

TP is so bad, it is actually in jeopardy of getting replaced by Goldmine or ACT!

Fkatt
09-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Maybe we could meet for a beer and explore the possibility of a partnership, I have been wanting to put these guyz in their place, hah, they don't even have a real database, and only support palm! But seriously, beer, U are still in Colorado right? Im in Littleton.

-Fkatt