PDA

View Full Version : Will The Real OR Please Stand Up!

Dennis
09-20-2004, 12:43 PM
I have not installed OR yet but I noticed that the screens in the admin demo are different from the screens in the user documentation "Posting and Editing Listings". Which is the real screen shots? The ones shown in "posting and editing" seem more comprehensive.

wwobn
09-20-2004, 02:02 PM
I have not installed OR yet but I noticed that the screens in the admin demo are different from the screens in the user documentation "Posting and Editing Listings". Which is the real screen shots? The ones shown in "posting and editing" seem more comprehensive.

this would be because you were probably looking at the different versions.

the new version is 2.0, it will be released very soon. anything else was probably 115

Dennis
09-20-2004, 02:20 PM
this would be because you were probably looking at the different versions.

the new version is 2.0, it will be released very soon. anything else was probably 115

Thank you for such a prompt response. Can you tell me how soon is "very soon" regarding the release date for version 2.0? The home page reads:

2-21-2004 - The developers are working on 2.0 alpha 1. We hope to have it release shortly.

That is 7 months ago. Thank you.

wwobn
09-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Thank you for such a prompt response. Can you tell me how soon is "very soon" regarding the release date for version 2.0? The home page reads:

2-21-2004 - The developers are working on 2.0 alpha 1. We hope to have it release shortly.

That is 7 months ago. Thank you.

expect it in the next few weeks.

again, you're reading OLD posts. there was a lapse in development for a few months while ryan moved and was working on other projects (like my shit) but he's 2.0 gun-ho now so it'll be soon young grasshopper.