PDA

View Full Version : Graphic artist needed

Will
09-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Hi everyone,

I am interested in some top banners.(without text) They would be used on automotive sites, primarily used cars. I am better at the technical stuff than the design work. They would need to be 775 pix wide, 137 pix tall. Does anyone know of a good source for this kind of thing. PM me if you are a designer/artist or know of a source. I am interested in buying several, maybe ten or so.

Thanks all,
Will

ResaleBroker
09-24-2004, 12:29 AM
I'm looking for a top banner myself. I just sent off to a team in Russia we have used in the past. I'll let you know if something good comes about.

Fkatt
09-24-2004, 03:37 AM
I will send you some samples...

give me a description of what you think you would like.

I am always up to gd work, if you don't like my samples then no sweat..

-Fkatt

Freeziekat@yahoo.com

pbflash
09-24-2004, 09:24 AM
I need a banner too. I'll send you an email.

danielmi
09-24-2004, 01:02 PM
Hello All,

If anyone is interested in some great flash, animated gif, or static banners contact MYJEC Design http://www.myjecdesign.com these guys do great work and have excellent Customer Service. You can contact them also via email at customercare@myjecdesign.com . Good Luck!!

ResaleBroker
09-24-2004, 01:56 PM
Hello All,

If anyone is interested in some great flash, animated gif, or static banners contact MYJEC Design http://www.myjecdesign.com these guys do great work and have excellent Customer Service. You can contact them also via email at customercare@myjecdesign.com . Good Luck!!

I took a look at the website you recommended. My only challenge is that I'm uncomfortable hiring a company that develops websites and has basic and serious error problems with their own site. :(

wwobn
09-24-2004, 02:19 PM
haha dont blame you.

if you need a few logos hit me up, we can do something for you.

jntcomputers
09-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Let me know if you are interested in any design work. My website is at www.jntcomputers.com.

ResaleBroker
09-24-2004, 05:27 PM
haha dont blame you.

if you need a few logos hit me up, we can do something for you.

Thanks Brad. I've sent you a PM.