PDA

View Full Version : A reciprocal link page for CSS templates.

frobn
10-12-2004, 06:25 PM
There are many OR sites that now use CSS in their templates for the layout, the menu or for both. Let's take advantage to advocate more use of CSS and to help ourselves to better a page rank with Google by setting up a reciprocal link page for those of us who use CSS. Anyone using CSS and interested send me your URL(s). For it to work everyone will have to agree to put the link page on their sites.

Regards,
Frank

ResaleBroker
10-13-2004, 12:46 AM
How about a "Link Exchange" for everbody using OR? ;)

Seriously!

frobn
10-13-2004, 07:43 AM
How about a "Link Exchange" for everbody using OR? ;)

Seriously!

That would be fine too. I am trying to BOTH advocate for CSS and obtain a higher page rank for my sites.

Frank

ResaleBroker
10-13-2004, 09:55 AM
It is very common for a forum to have a reciprocal link section.

IMO, the best method for this would be asking Ryan to add a "Reciprocal Link Exchange" section to this forum versus setting up a "links page" that everyone would have to agree to put on their site.

calmpitbull
10-13-2004, 10:15 AM
sounds like a good idea, im in!

ResaleBroker
10-13-2004, 10:21 AM
Frobn,
Do you want to handle sending Ryan a PM?

Fkatt
10-14-2004, 07:01 PM
I want in :)

ResaleBroker
10-14-2004, 07:08 PM
I'll send Ryan a PM asking if he would be willing to add a "Link Exchange" to the forum. In the meantime I'll start a "Thread" for those who would like to get this going.

ResaleBroker
10-14-2004, 07:30 PM
I wasn't able to send Ryan a PM. He has met his quota for PM and cannot accept further messages until he clears some space. Of course, the guy is working his tale off I'm sure.

I'll try again another day. In the meantime I did put up the new thread, "Reciprocal Link Exchange (http://www.open-realty.org/support/showthread.php?t=3862)" for anyone who is interested.