PDA

View Full Version : My first OR site...

trey3377
10-24-2004, 02:57 AM
I have a few more things to clean up...but it's pretty much finished. Let me know what you think!

http://onsiterealty.net

Caleb
10-24-2004, 03:26 AM
i like the colors, feels very um, german.

ResaleBroker
10-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I thought it looked very professional. The only exception was the "Contact Us" page with what looked like 'table borders.'

I really like the header. Did you do that yourself?

RealEstate
10-24-2004, 12:32 PM
I agree completely with ResaleBroker's opinion on the contact page table.

Other than that, the site is good to go!

trey3377
10-24-2004, 11:35 PM
I thought it looked very professional. The only exception was the "Contact Us" page with what looked like 'table borders.'

I really like the header. Did you do that yourself?

Thanks guys, I agree on the table border...I just got a little lazy and don't really like it just white. So I changed it, and went somewhere in the middle.

And...yes I designed the header. Design is my main passion...then real estate.

Thanks again!

Trey

ResaleBroker
10-25-2004, 12:08 AM
And...yes I designed the header. Design is my main passion...then real estate.
I might have to hit you up for a header one of these days. That looked great.

marklbishop
10-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Looks great! Nice work.

Just an FYI, your PDF map doesn't load.

Also, I noticed that you're using IPowerWeb as your web host. Do you like them? What has your experience with them been like? Do they provide alright support?

Mark

trey3377
10-25-2004, 04:48 PM
iPowerweb is the best...awesome support, just about every feature you would need (no Telnet). Great backend. And it's inexpensive. I have about 7 clients using it right now.

Here's another benefit...sign up for thier affiliate program(not resale program), you get $65 for the first year someone signs up(even you). So you can end up with a year of hosting for about $35.

Thanks for the compliments by the way!

Trey