PDA

View Full Version : Project Update

greengiant
11-28-2004, 01:27 AM
Hi,

There have been some changes going on here that have caused some delays in 2.0 alpha 2. I am focusing Transparent Technologies on the web hosting, and taking us out of the custom design/programming field. This will result in a huge burden being lifted off my shoulders in the next month when all of the open jobs are wrapped up, and will allow me to spend the time on 2.0 that i desperately want/need to spend. Transparent Technologies has come a long way in the last year and a half, and we are going to continue to grow. I would like to thank everyone that hosts with us, donated to the project, or had us do custom work.

There is one new announcement also that directly relates to 2.0. I have setup a WIKI interface at http://wiki.open-realty.org/. This is going to be the new home of the open-realty documentation for 2.0. It is empty right now, but once alpha 2 is out I will try to start adding some information. Anyone else who is interested in working on the user or admin documentation, please register on the WIKI and feel free to start adding. I will try and get a table of content laid out here this week.