PDA

View Full Version : 2,000+ templates to download including OR templates

AWT
12-23-2004, 06:47 PM
I'm just putting together the last few templates sets on my template site, (yeah one of thoose sites you download loads of templates you will never use) .

I will be offering over 2,000 templates to download including a selection of unquie Open reality templates(around 20), also there will be a selection of pro templates, flash templates, business templates , free scripts and alot more

Its only going to be a single membership fee, then you will be able to download everything (over 268mb so far), i haven't decided how much to charge yet, but you can be sure, i'm literally giving this stuff away, i'll post a link to this services as soon as its 100%

I will still release lots of OR templates over the next few weeks, hopfully then i will be allowed to promote my template site in my sig.

The main items of interest will be the selection of OR templates you will be able to download.

This will not be online untill the begining of next month

jared
12-23-2004, 07:34 PM
AWT thats beautiful, truly impressive;
Visited your site, very nice work throughout.

I believe you once said that your primary TEMPLATE design application was Dreamweaver. Is that still the case?
I ask because I've been spending a little time with the SMARTY template engine recently and have always used Dreamweaver as my primary tool.

By the way, thanks for the response to my email.

Best holiday wishes.

Jared.

AWT
12-23-2004, 09:14 PM
yeah i have been useing deamweaver since version 2 and fireworks for graphics, never used anything else, photoshop looks good now tho with the lastest version, but i haven't swicthed from fireworks yet.

saying that the coummunity over at abode for photoshop is looking really strong, having just checked out all the 1,000's of styles, effects and countless addons really makes photoshop more usefull for web design

i have been designing and working on my own sites and services for over 5 years now, i haven't spent much time doing coding, a basic hacking here and there yes, but nothing more. Most of my time has spent as a designer, system admin of my own sites etc

happy holidays and site admin.

yugnats
12-27-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm just putting together the last few templates sets on my template site, (yeah one of thoose sites you download loads of templates you will never use) .

I will be offering over 2,000 templates to download including a selection of unquie Open reality templates(around 20), also there will be a selection of pro templates, flash templates, business templates , free scripts and alot more

Its only going to be a single membership fee, then you will be able to download everything (over 268mb so far), i haven't decided how much to charge yet, but you can be sure, i'm literally giving this stuff away, i'll post a link to this services as soon as its 100%

I will still release lots of OR templates over the next few weeks, hopfully then i will be allowed to promote my template site in my sig.

The main items of interest will be the selection of OR templates you will be able to download.

This will not be online untill the begining of next month

great! any idea how much for the whole set of templates? are they in psd format or just html? thanks, stan