PDA

View Full Version : Nice Clean Template

bcsweb1
02-12-2005, 09:48 PM
I am not an expert at making these templates - new to OR - but I have created a new design and figure I would share it since I have been given so much help on this site.

If you use the template please replace all the "http://www.pg-......." links to your own or you will have people visiting someone else's site :)

This is a nice & clean - easy to use template that incorporates many of the features and mods that I have found in OR.

You can view the working site at: View This Template In Action (http://www.pg-realestate.com)

Make sure you place the images in your /template/images/ folder ....

Make sure you copy the listingview.php, listingsearch.php, listing_browse.php and view_users.php into your core directory and all other files go in your template folder.

Please be sure to make a backup of your own files first.

Again - there may be better ways to make templates but as far as this design goes I think you will be pleased.

bcsweb1

frobn
02-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Very well thought out template. Simple and non-clutter templates are the best way to go, they let visitors find what really counts--your content and listings without any hassle.

BTW is the calculator you are using available. If not, perhaps there is something at one of my sites you would like to trade for.

Thanks again.

bcsweb1
02-13-2005, 10:01 AM
I never thought of publishing the calculator since I figured there were a zillion out there.

I can publish it or send it to you - whatever works -

Not sure of the sites you have done...what is your main url?

RealEstate
02-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Man thats a nice layout and I'm in complet agreement with frobn.

The only thing I would to it, is play with the colors more. I'm not particularly fond of the color combination simply because is not my style of colors. I'm into the lighter/cooler colors. But that's just my color choice and to each it's own.

Also, if you modified the blue box that surrounds the listing pictures, to a different color that is more harmonious with your color scheme, you will nail it!!!

Great job bsc.

rgpayne
02-16-2005, 01:19 AM
Would love to be able to use that calculator script if you dont mind

bcsweb1
02-17-2005, 03:07 PM
I have had many requests for this feature and I guess we have to upload it for all...

Give us a day or two...

cmeesoon
02-22-2005, 11:49 PM
I agree with everyone else....nice calculator :D

TroyM
02-25-2005, 02:56 AM
I would like to have that calculator..I am using a perl calculator which gives problem time to time on my win box...

Thanks

Troy M
Search Engine Optimization Company (http://seo.xon.us)

I agree with everyone else....nice calculator :D

bcsweb1
02-26-2005, 04:57 PM
I am sorry that it took so long - I have been very busy - but here is the code for the calculator.

Place the mtg_calculator_l.js file in a directory and make sure you point to it in the first part of this code.

If you know how to intergrate IDX - PM or EMAIL me please :)