PDA

View Full Version : Assist2Sell Buyers and Sellers Realty

elalande
02-15-2005, 08:54 PM
This is Assist2Sell Buyers and Sellers Realty's new OR based website hope it is up to standards... http://www.4cornwallhomes.com

Elkman
02-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Very attractive website. Out of curiosity what is GST? I see it being marked but was unable to find any explanation for what it stands for. I would imagine potential clients would like to know as well.

Really like the work you've done!

the_sandking
02-15-2005, 11:03 PM
I believe that's Canuck for "Goods and Services Tax"

elalande
02-16-2005, 04:43 PM
You're right. We are located in Ontario Canada.

AWT
02-17-2005, 01:07 AM
nice site, i'd definaly remove the .00 decimal placements on the listings price

this could be confusing for your buyers

CVsWebDesign
03-07-2005, 09:28 PM
How did you change the way the listings are displayed? I really like how that is setup! They each have their own little surrounding box and each one looks GREAT when you open them up! Would be interested in that template.

RealEstate
03-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Looking good.

On the home page, theres a big white empty space from where the agents picture ends TO the footer.

mat123slade
03-08-2005, 07:10 AM
HI,

Nice way of seperating the properties, although, it's not really got a nice graphic finish, the idea of seperating the houses in seperate boxes is brilliant though. Nice work.

I have a slight question though, AWT, you said about deleting the .00 I'm trying to do just that as I find it confusing for my visitors, any idea how to remove this? I've had a look around in different files but am unsure and haven't found anything like this. Any precise idea of where to look for this?

Thanx in avance, and thanx Elalande for showing off your site.
All the Best.

elalande
03-08-2005, 04:48 PM
The seperations beetween the listings (the boxes) are a mod I found on this site. I think the .00 is located in the money format (.money_formats). Maybe in the common.php file. I choose not to remove it since it shows the cents when there is a Seller Saved amount (on the sold page)

Thanks for the tips