PDA

View Full Version : Just polishing... Would appreciate advise

mat123slade
03-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi,

I'm just finishing a website that will be openning very soon to the public. I would like advise on the graphic interface and on the way I have implemented this nice little tool into my website, it is not yet visible by the public, but here is a link:

http://www.propertieswebsite.com/english/houses/index.php?action=searchpage

Although I have not yet posted on these forums, I would like to say thank you to all people helping out here and answering other peoples questions, as they have been answering most of my questions at the same time : Thank You!

Just to put my website into context, I design websites for properties and this is a service I offer my customers so they can get an add on the internet or get the ad with their website.

RealEstate
03-07-2005, 02:52 AM
Like the green background and how you combined it with the links.

The logo on the header reads "pertiesWebsite".

The Pro is missing. Im on IE 800x600.

mat123slade
03-07-2005, 09:26 AM
OOOPs that was silly... There we go, fixed it... Thanx for noticing and notifying me.
Thanx for the green, it has one disadvantage it doesn't come out really nice on all screens depending on the screen britness contrast, but I'll leave it as it is as it works on most screens.

Thanx a lot for your help, that will make a big difference.

PS : I am having trouble with iframes and forms for AOL users, any idea how to simulate the aol browsers without having aol?

Thanx again.
All the Best