View Full Version : New Site

bradrellinger
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
www.jeffbockrath.com - also available at www.bankownedhouses.net

please let me know if you see any problems/mistakes

thanks!

elalande
03-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Good design. Very clean and easy to navigate.

Emmanuel

RealEstate
03-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Like the site.
Man that template sure is nice. It makes all those who use it look good!

AWT
03-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Great looking site.

Makes me proud to see the theme used in such a professional manner.

Makes you wonder though, with all the money remax corparation makes, they can't get onbaord the OS bandwagon and really help out where it counts, >>>maybe it needs a email form a remax agent to the main corprate offices of remax<<<, telling them of the benifits of OR, how easy it is to use for business, the ease of use for clients and also mention that they might wish to consider sponsering/ contributing/ helping out with the major OS real estate solution.

mat123slade
03-11-2005, 07:04 AM
Nice design, really clean, nice finish... But... I really can't stand that blue background around the images, it really looks bad, also the blue text for the links... I would change just that then I'd say you're pretty close to perfection ;-)

Nice work.

ian_ok
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Nice use of the blue template.

I'd be careful about have 2 identical sites, same layout, same text, same title same everything. Search engines can punish you for this.

Ian

mat123slade
03-11-2005, 11:34 AM
I don't see how having two adresses for a same site can be punished by search engines... Unless the addresses are poiting to two sites on two different servers... Is that the case?

ian_ok
03-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I don't see how having two adresses for a same site can be punished by search engines... Unless the addresses are poiting to two sites on two different servers... Is that the case?

Why not view this thread I did regarding 2 sites I had (IDENTICAL). LINK (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=4973)

Ian

Fat Lizard
03-11-2005, 01:17 PM
www.jeffbockrath.com - also available at www.bankownedhouses.net

please let me know if you see any problems/mistakes

thanks!

Nice and clean ... just a couple of small things

On your Sign Up page, the link for the "In the Spotlight" property is dead:
In The Spotlight (http://www.jeffbockrath.com/members/member_signup.php)
=>

Not Found
The requested URL /members/listingview.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Admin Login (http://www.jeffbockrath.com/admin/index.php)
Ugly "out of the box" OR which doesn't match the site (which looks very nice)

Fat Lizard

Damn!

Just went back again, but this time the In The Spotlight link displayed.
Oh well, it is 4.30am ...

FL

AWT
03-12-2005, 02:42 AM
If you check out awd designs site i think the has a updated version of this template with the issues fixed, and the random spolight featured ads showing random ads , instead of the first featured ad only.

Sorry i haven't updated this template yet, i do intend to make a v2 blue box theme, but i'm thinking of spending alot more time on it that just a couple of days, i did before

bradrellinger
03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
wow, thanks for all the great responses.

as far as two domain names, the bankownedhouses.net simply points to jeffbockrath.com.