PDA

View Full Version : edit listing bug - i pay

BMCouto
03-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi,
i noticed an error kind of strange, let me see if i can explain myself...
in admin > edit listing .. if a click on "modify" on a list or i make a search i have the title and the note from other listing and the correct info and photos...
why does the title, the note, expiraton date, et (the first 4 fields) shown are from another listing?
Hope someone can help me on that...i will pay a small price for who make this for me...
Thanks in advance!

pbflash
03-17-2005, 02:53 PM
The problem probably has to do with the changes you made to search by the reference number instead of ID number. Go back to an original edit_listings file and your problem will be fixed.

BMCouto
03-17-2005, 04:52 PM
i tried that but my last problem remains... :|

tombones
03-17-2005, 07:10 PM
sounds as though your db got a little misaligned between listingsDB and listingDBElements. This is probably not a hard fix. If you can't/don't want to fix it give me a ring, I'll fix the thing for labor.

BMCouto
03-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Please do this to me as soon as possible... i really need this urgently!
Thanks in advance!

tombones
03-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Actuall the fellow apparently had no intention of paying. I suppose I have myself to blame for not getting paid. How many times have I written here "get part of it in advance"? Not taking my own advice I rewrote his edit_my_listings.php like he wanted here, fixed his calendar script and fixed a multitude of problems in his template only to find out he had no intention of paying more that $10 and he did not even send that along.

The lesson I have again paid for everyone's education is get part up front!