PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Someone to build a Real Estate Search Site

magicalmarker@hotmail.com
03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
I am looking for someone to customize and/or build a real estate site for me. It does not have to be OR, just whatever works best. We have experience with dreamweaver and photoshop, but of course none of that really relates to what we need here. (We will make the graphics)
I have a guideline/plan for the proposed site. I would like to converse with anyone that is interested in this project. We will work on the plan, and define what will be done.
The site will need to have expansion capabilities. It may also include other features, besides real estate. This is not a simple site promoting a few agents and their listings.
Of course we want a fast, stable site. Obviously the search engine game is important. Please contact me via email if interested. I don't want to get into many more details in this public forum. I would like to look at some of the work you have done. I look forward to getting started on this.

Yupi5
03-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Hello,

Please have a quick look at www.activenewdesign.com and our portfolio.

We also launched this week www.vilanovaresort.com

Our next project is a multilingual realestate website for a client in Paris, France.

Contact me with your contact details on hmaury@activenewdesign.com if you wish and I'll call you back to discuss your requirements.

Best regards,

H:Maury