PDA

View Full Version : NEW Template with .psd

SkeletinCrew
03-26-2005, 08:29 PM
viewable template is located here (http://myagentlistings.com/northamerica/)
This is the first OR template I've done from scratch.
Anyways I hope everyone likes it and can put it to use.
The file attachment 601-01.zip is the zipped template.
The file attachment 601-01_basic.zip is a zipped photoshop file so that you can change the headers company name and a few other things.

PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS TEMPLATE:
This template is free to use as long as my copyright statement and 'designed by 601 Media' link is not removed. Exclusive rights to remove the copyright and link can be arranged. Also, a very detailed Photoshop file of this templates header is available. Contact me for details.

Enjoy!

tenaki
03-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Really like the look of this, great work.

Is it available for OR2 ?

SkeletinCrew
03-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Really like the look of this, great work.

Is it available for OR2 ?
Sorry, I do not plan to install 2.0 until beta. I'm sure someone can fester up a working copy if you gotta have it now.

SkeletinCrew
03-31-2005, 10:20 AM
For those of you that are getting a blank or x for outer shadow images: please read ahead
I've been made aware of a small problem and have corrected the original posted file. The problem is a simple case of charactor case sensitivity.
In the use_top.html and the use_bottom.html files I refered to the outer shadow images using a lower case letter (L and R).

So the fix is to rename the following image files: dir= /template/601-01/images/
shadow_L_.jpg to shadow_l_.jpg
shadow_L_bak.jpg to shadow_l_bak.jpg
shadow_R_.jpg to shadow_r_.jpg
shadow_R_bak.jpg to shadow_r_bak.jpg
This fix is for downloads previous to 3/31/05 9:00am est. - if necessary

I've made the corrections in the download file 601-01.zip in my original post.
Hopefully this did not cause any stress :D
Mark

atsdothan
03-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Hi, I love the template. I am new to PHP. I installed this template on my server, but am getting the following SQL error message when trying to view a listing.

-- March 31, 2005, 12:07:31 pm -- SELECT ID, file_name, rank FROM
default_vTourImages WHERE (listing_id = '2') ORDER BY rank

It shows the pictures, but does not show the information...

Site is http://dothanfsbo.ats-dothan.com/listingview.php?listingID=2

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

SkeletinCrew
03-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi, I love the template. I am new to PHP. I installed this template on my server, but am getting the following SQL error message when trying to view a listing.

-- March 31, 2005, 12:07:31 pm -- SELECT ID, file_name, rank FROM
default_vTourImages WHERE (listing_id = '2') ORDER BY rank

It shows the pictures, but does not show the information...

Site is http://dothanfsbo.ats-dothan.com/listingview.php?listingID=2

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Short sighted on my part... bad skeletincrew, my listingview.php requires the Virtual Tour Mod by Mick to be completed. The SQL error is because atsdothan's database has not been updated with the necessary vtour mods. If you have not done the vtour mod and you want the virtual tours on you site do a search for Virtual Tour Mod and follow the instructions carefully. Nothing else to do once you have the mod installed.

To use my template without the Virtual Tour Mod installed do one of the the following!

For those who do not want to do the virtual tour mod open my version of the listingview.php file and search for the following term:
<?php rendervtourlink($listingID) ?>
replace it with the following:
<?php // uncomment the following line if you have completed the Virtual Tour Mod by Mick
//rendervtourlink($listingID)
?>
For those that can't do php download NO VTOUR MOD-listingview.php.txt, rename the file to listingview.php and replace the listingview.php you originally installed with the new one.

Always backup files!

and then, happy days :D

atsdothan
03-31-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm still getting the error message...

// uncomment the following line if you have commpleted the Virtual Tour Mod by Mick // There's been a problem -- please contact the site administrator

thanks again...

SkeletinCrew
03-31-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm still getting the error message...

// uncomment the following line if you have commpleted the Virtual Tour Mod by Mick // There's been a problem -- please contact the site administrator

thanks again...
I sent you a Private Message on this.

atsdothan
04-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Much help, works great now.

Thanks..

mucumba
04-07-2005, 12:29 AM
viewable template is located here (http://myagentlistings.com/northamerica/)
This is the first OR template I've done from scratch....
Enjoy!
Hi, you have the best template, thank you. I'm in a small trouble :).
How can I remove the shadows? I could not find them in style.css. Well ...starting with all this. Any help - apreciate.

SkeletinCrew
04-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi, you have the best template, thank you. I'm in a small trouble :).
How can I remove the shadows? I could not find them in style.css. Well ...starting with all this. Any help - apreciate.I just noticed this post, been real busy. I'm attaching a zip file that includes 1 user_top.html and 1 user_bottom.html that will do away with the shadows and associated tables for you mucumba and anyone else that wants this look. Rename the original files to .bak and place the new ones in the /template/601-01/ directory!

gzeus
04-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Dude this template is by far the best looking one I've seen. It even renders quickly considering its look. Great job indeed. Thank you for sharing :) . You rock! :cool:

Bo

SkeletinCrew
04-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Thank you everyone for the great responses.

mucumba
04-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Very kind of you, I appreciate.

CtrlAltDelete
04-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Mr SkeletinCrew,

Heres the rundown that I think may be a problem, (only minor)

Enviorment -----------
Windows 2003 Server
Clean install of OR 115b
Clean install over this of Virtual tours mod
No other mods or modules at all (Clean, baby)

What was -----------

All working fine, VTours are workin, life is good (been playing with this OR for about 3 days so I'm a real newbie, although I am a sys admin so the server end is no drama OK :) )

What is ------------

Grabbed your template (damn fine work there son) and dropped her in. Hey presto NO VTours (window pops but errors on page and NO image at all) The calculator button points to a modules/calculators directory (which doesnt exist on a "clean" one) And just to add some spice to life the contact us page blows the table out to the right (by about 100 pixels) .......... :)

What will be ----------- (mabey)

I tell ya straight problem one (VTours) drove me insane for hours, I did mysql dumps, chased code up hill and down dale, yelled at the kids, kicked the dog and the missus aint talkin to me no more (which may be a good thing :) ) Short story is - the java script to pop the tour window in the 601-01 template page user_top.html is not the same as the VT mod user_top.html script. Copy and pasted the original script call out of the Vtours user_top.html and hey presto all is good with the tours again. If you look closely the line --- virtualtour.php?listingid= should be virtualtour.php?listingID= Capital ID ............ This may just be a windows server thing but hey were all not "penguins" right :))

Problem two,(calculator) no dramas use what we have available right, modify the menu.php in the 601-01 directory, look for link to the calculators and changed it to this

<a href= "javascript:var newwin=window.open('http://www.domain.com/calc.php/',null,'height=400,width=350,status=no,scrollbars= no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no')" class="mainlevel">Loan Calculator</a>

This just calls the calc page that ships with OR and arrrrrrrr life is good again.

Problem three, man this was a hard one :) change the table width in the contactus.php. Find this <table width="600" border="0"> AND replace with this <table width="100%" border="0"> Although someone a lot more tricker than me could probably drop a php call to this table and referance back to the style I suspect ........

Like I said at the start SkeletinCrew damn good work there man, take a bow, you deserve it. I followed your link, see you have a lot of "penguins" there at your feet :) Me, I work over the top of that "other" operating system. :)

Take care
CtrlAltDelete

PS. Any Aussies happen to be reading this and have "butchered" <read here modified> this program to be "Aussie Friendly" give us a email. I have mine just about done and your welcome to have the mysql dump to run on your db.

{We dont have zips, districts, 52 states and square feet. We have postcodes, suburbs, 7 states and buildings are measured in squares :) But hey, I still will sell the White House for ya :) }

SkeletinCrew
04-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I tell ya straight problem one (VTours) drove me insane for hours, I did mysql dumps, chased code up hill and down dale, yelled at the kids, kicked the dog and the missus aint talkin to me no more (which may be a good thing :) ) Short story is - the java script to pop the tour window in the 601-01 template page user_top.html is not the same as the VT mod user_top.html script. Copy and pasted the original script call out of the Vtours user_top.html and hey presto all is good with the tours again. If you look closely the line --- virtualtour.php?listingid= should be virtualtour.php?listingID= Capital ID :))CtrlAltDelete, you are awesome! I have corrected the user_top.html and replaced the download zip with the corrected version. As a gesture for your forgiveness and all I have troubled I kicked my dog, yelled at the wife, and told the kid to move out! Oh ya, I kicked the computer too which happens to be a Win2K running Apache/perl/php/mysql. I use this to work on and that's where the problem started, my system is not case sensitive. During all my cutting and pasting somehow I ended up with lower case characters for id. So thank you for figuring out the problem and I'll have ya know I had to repair my own site, the vtour mod did not work and I was unaware of it! Bad skeletincrew.

Problem two,(calculator) no dramas use what we have available right, modify the menu.php in the 601-01 directory, look for link to the calculators and changed it to thisagain... bad skeletincrew! downloader's take note.

Problem three, man this was a hard one :) change the table width in the contactus.php. Find this <table width="600" border="0"> AND replace with this <table width="100%" border="0">again... bad skeletincrew! downloader's take note.

Like I said at the start SkeletinCrew damn good work there man, take a bow, you deserve it. I followed your link, see you have a lot of "penguins" there at your feet Me, I work over the top of that "other" operating system.Thank you! Myself, I don't put any value on acquired knowledge or "penguins" except for “GOOD JOB!”, I place great value in those that take their acquired knowledge and give back to those financially less fortunate making an effort to gain value in a world full of... well I better shut up! Thanks again! Mark

oncall
04-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Any idea why my "View Agents" just brings up blank screen? :rolleyes:

http://www.masrealestateservices.com

Thanks,
Dan

SkeletinCrew
04-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Any idea why my "View Agents" just brings up blank screen?Hey Dan, take a look in view_users.php and make sure there is a reference to <?php getAllUsersData(); ?> .

oncall
04-18-2005, 02:17 PM
I checked and it's there. Sorry for being such a newb, this is my first OR project.

Oh, thanks for the quick reply. :D

Dan

SkeletinCrew
04-18-2005, 03:33 PM
I checked and it's there. Sorry for being such a newb, this is my first OR project.I'm basically a newb/novice too! Your agent account 'dan' is a admin account (isAdmin) which do not get listed as agents. I set up a test agent and your view agent data is there now.

oncall
04-18-2005, 05:46 PM
It's the easy things sometimes that are hardest to comprehend.
Thanks a million!
Dan

oncall
04-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks again to 601 for the excellent template and help with it. Here is a color change I did with some custom header work. I am including the header .psd file as a sort of thanks for the help and to give a little back to the project.

Commerical Realty (http://www.masrealestateservices.com)

I welcome any comments or suggestions as this was my first stab at an OR template mod.

Thanks
Dan

Cactus Header (http://www.masrealestateservices.com/601-01_basic.psd)

Here is a link to the file...enjoy.

SkeletinCrew
04-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks again to 601 for the excellent template and help with it. Here is a color change I did with some custom header work. I am including the header .psd file as a sort of thanks for the help and to give a little back to the project.

Commerical Realty (http://www.masrealestateservices.com)

I welcome any comments or suggestions as this was my first stab at an OR template mod.

Thanks
Dan

Cactus Header (http://www.masrealestateservices.com/601-01_basic.psd)

Here is a link to the file...enjoy.Very cool, Thanks Dan!

frans
05-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi,

I like your design, but can you send me the "listingsearch.php" file?. The same one you use on your demo website.
The downloaded version has a differend layout. :)

Thanks

Regards Frans

DataCom
01-30-2006, 04:21 PM
anyone have a version of this template for 2.08?

DataCom

cj3
01-31-2006, 04:59 PM
can this be used with the latest open realty version?

DataCom
01-31-2006, 05:09 PM
can this be used with the latest open realty version?

If there is a version for 2.0 it could be modifyed to work with the latest version.

DataCom

cj3
01-31-2006, 05:16 PM
do u know of a link to it?

alsmith
01-31-2006, 05:30 PM
There is:

http://support.open-realty.org/showthread.php?t=7739

DataCom
01-31-2006, 05:40 PM
I have the delta template but think this one is better.

DataCom

pbflash
01-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Keep in mind that the link albert provided was designed for 2.05. There will be minor modifcations needed for it to work with 2.1.X and does not include the files for the featured listings templates. These can be copied from the template provided with OR. The other changes required may be to some of the links and some of the language variables.

netnuta
08-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Great template!!!

Just wondering if you have an upgraded template for 2.32?

regards
netnuta

Marquis
09-10-2006, 11:57 AM
I am trying to install this template and think I can do it, but need a little help editing the common.php file. Can someone edit my file if I were to email it to you, then send it back to me? I am running OR 2.3.4 and everything works great, just need a template to make it look even better.

Thank you
Joe

PS: I might be able to do it if I new where or what line to edit. I installed Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and it shows all the coding with line numbers.

TEMPLATE MOD INSTALLATION
=========================
To install the 601-01 template unzip 601-01.zip directly to your /template/ folder.

Edit your /include/common.php file to include the followings lines:
$config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/601-01';
$config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/601-01';

comment out reference to the template you were using (add "//" to the beginning lines without the quotes)
example:
// $config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes
// $config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes

edit the file named /template/601-01/config_menu.php to point to your Open-Realty installation directory.
ie:your website
example: http://myrealtywebsite.com <-- leave off the trailing slash /

pbflash
09-10-2006, 12:02 PM
In version 2.3.4 you do not need to edit the common.php file. This template is for version 1.1.5 so it would need to be converted to work with 2.3.4. I do believe that someone made this template available for 2.X, you would need to check the template areas in the 2.X section of the forum.

Marquis
09-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Mr. Skelton,

If I were to give you FTP Settings could you install your template and make the changes for me. I currently have the 2.3.4 up and running right now. I don't mind paying you for this or making a donation.....

Thank you,
Joe

PS: I like your template GREAT WORK!!! I would do it myself but I am having troubles editing the file listed in the Installation Instructions.

TEMPLATE MOD INSTALLATION
=========================
To install the 601-01 template unzip 601-01.zip directly to your /template/ folder.

Edit your /include/common.php file to include the followings lines:
$config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/601-01';
$config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/601-01';

comment out reference to the template you were using (add "//" to the beginning lines without the quotes)
example:
// $config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes
// $config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes

edit the file named /template/601-01/config_menu.php to point to your Open-Realty installation directory.
ie:your website
example: http://myrealtywebsite.com <-- leave off the trailing slash /

Marquis
09-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks Flash just read your post...I will look in the other sectoin....