PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PHP programmer/developer

scems3
03-28-2005, 08:03 AM
I was recently "under the gun" to get a website up for a client. In the spirit of speed I found a template online and threw it up real quick, imported data into SQL and poof.. met my deadline. It appears to be an OR back end with a custom skin.

I do not have any PHP experience and need help modifiying the programming to fine tune it for the clients needs. (ie: on the search results page having thumbnail photos appear, featured listing, etc)

I'm looking for someone with a good knowledge of PHP scripting that I can outsource some of the work to. Please contact me alex@i-netcs.com .

Look forward to hearing from you!

wwobn
03-28-2005, 03:28 PM
I was recently "under the gun" to get a website up for a client. In the spirit of speed I found a template online and threw it up real quick, imported data into SQL and poof.. met my deadline. It appears to be an OR back end with a custom skin.

I do not have any PHP experience and need help modifiying the programming to fine tune it for the clients needs. (ie: on the search results page having thumbnail photos appear, featured listing, etc)

I'm looking for someone with a good knowledge of PHP scripting that I can outsource some of the work to. Please contact me alex@i-netcs.com .

Look forward to hearing from you!

drop me an email with your URL and site "needs / wants" and i can help you.

brad@wwobn.com

oncall
04-04-2005, 01:08 PM
I am designing a web site for a commerical realtor. Can OR be adapted to just about any web site? How much would someone charge me to do this? Also need someone to make an MLS / IDX connection for the site. Please feel free to email me with proposals.

dblack@oncallcomputers.com
(520)742-7496