PDA

View Full Version : Ready to go live

frobn
03-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Ready to go live http://broadwaykeys.com

I think the design is good, but I like to show off the more important features that make the site user friendly and search engine friendly such as:

constructed with web standards - css/xhtml
user friendly urls
fully integrated IDX/MLS
dynamic titles and meta descriptions for all listings
high search visibility
article content module
plus many others

If anyone is interested in a reciprocal link or a one way link exchange for a real estate related site or in putting an IDX on their site send an email or PM.

Starting new site at: http://broadwayrealtyfl.com

calmpitbull
03-29-2005, 01:25 PM
The site looks great, It is simple and well designed, A credit to yourself :)

One thing though, the rollover links below the header: When you hover over them they are slightly larger than when not hovered over in IE.

edprush
03-29-2005, 05:57 PM
The site looks great, It is simple and well designed, A credit to yourself :)

One thing though, the rollover links below the header: When you hover over them they are slightly larger than when not hovered over in IE.

I noticed it also in Firefox but I like it...gives the page some dynamicism.

Very well laid-out design.

alsmith
03-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Great job Frank,

Working with someone now and may need to talk about the IDX integration.

Fast site also. I see Ver 2

Torgen
03-29-2005, 10:11 PM
I *really* like the integrated MLS. I wonder if it would be possible to do the same with the MidFlordiaRegional MLS?

frobn
03-30-2005, 08:43 AM
I want to thank everyone for taking time to visit Broadwaykeys.com and for your comments.

My goal was to have an attractive site starting with user friendly design structure and balanced with content. I still have a long way to go for the content. The IDX was only the first part and linking strategy is next.

I had several questions about the IDX. I believe the MLS is the best content that you can have on a real estate web site because your visitors are looking for
properties. If you have access or can get access to the IDX from your local MLS then it can be integrated into an open realty site regardless of the format it comes in.

Anyone interested in learning more about either IDX integration or a linking strategy send me an email or PM.

RealEstate
03-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Frank,

Broadway is looking awsome.

A few questions regarding the importing MLS feature:

1.How do yo crosscheck to see if these listings are already in OR???

2.Everytime you download them, what happens to the old listings?

WebPilgrim
03-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Good job! Not to quibble, but you misspelled Florida in your index page title.

frobn
03-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Good job! Not to quibble, but you misspelled Florida in your index page title.

Please guibble. I need to change that. Prompted by your find I checked and found three other typos or misspelled words.