PDA

View Full Version : Useless information for the day.

RealtyOne
06-28-2003, 07:37 AM
:cry:
Acording to a code line count done Open-Realty 1.0beta7 has approx 20,114 lines of codeing not counting adobe. Includeing only php htm and html files.

This was a code line counter test and may not be spot on but its still alot of typeing.

For the realy curious a count on my modded version includeing adobe comes out at 61,043 mostly i think attributable to adobe.

lol i think thats enough of that (sorry the forum was quiet and i got used to non stop action here :)

CyA RealtyOne

Anonymous
06-28-2003, 07:53 AM
And that makes your average postings 1.79 per day, not that far behind Ryan (2.6)

RealtyOne
06-28-2003, 08:30 PM
:oops: Should i shut up now then :lol:

greengiant
06-28-2003, 08:51 PM
No, i think that was a chalange to post more then me. :) Please do :)

Anonymous
06-29-2003, 08:23 AM
:oops: Should i shut up now then :lol:

Not at all!

Your posts are informative and helpful, and your contributions extremely welcomed and appreciated (in fact I look forward to more, and hope they still come)

I was feeling the same as you .. bored, no new posts, but I didn't have anything useful to post either, so counted your posts like you counted code lines. LOL

Mine was the second useless post (but at least we posted) :?

RealtyOne
06-29-2003, 07:14 PM
:lol:
Now all we need is a few people to post their development / live / underconstruction sites in the show off forum so we have something new to look at :).
I like to see what other people are doing with the program..