PDA

View Full Version : Error with the Flash_Realestate Template

glendo
04-30-2005, 11:32 PM
Receiving this error :
Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/style.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/www/realty/include/common.php on line 63

Warning: main(/style.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/www/realty/include/common.php on line 63

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/style.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/www/realty/include/common.php on line 63

Warning: main(/style.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/www/realty/include/common.php on line 63

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/style.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/realty/include/common.php on line 63

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/www/realty/include/common.php:63) in /home/www/realty/include/main.php on line 4

Anyone know what the fix is?

Mick
05-01-2005, 02:55 AM
in your common.php make sure your basepath and baseurl settings are correct.

Your basepath should be the following:

/home/www/realty

glendo
05-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Hi, thanks for your reply. My path is actually

/home/www/public_html/realty

It opens the template but those errors still occur above the header. Any thoughts?

http://www.nubirth-financial.com/realty/

CVsWebDesign
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
It looks as if the Style.php file is missing or is not the correct file for the template you are using. Try locating the correct Style.php file and placing it in the directory with the template.

Carl
CVs Web Design

glendo
05-02-2005, 06:11 PM
I'll try that, thanks. :)

glendo
05-02-2005, 07:13 PM
I tried that, I moved the style.php around and uploaded another on from the zip file, still no success.

pbflash
05-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Did you update the template path/url in common.php for the new template?

Silent
05-02-2005, 07:31 PM
add this line (around line 63) in common.php

include($config['template_path'].'/style.php'); // style definitions

glendo
05-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Yes, that is already defined in the common.php file.

glendo
05-02-2005, 09:58 PM
I comented out the style.php and the template now is ok.
But now this error is rendered.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: renderfeaturedlistingsvertical() in /home/nubirth/public_html/realty/index.php on line 8

pbflash
05-02-2005, 10:31 PM
That's because that function(as well as many others that you will need) is in style.php. It sounds like your template path is not defined as it is only showing /style.php in the error and not the full path to the file.

glendo
05-03-2005, 03:37 AM
OK, thanks for your help, :D for some reason the program wasn't reading the ['template_path'] so I had to enter the entire path to the style.php

Next question:
What are the words above the search box:

Sonsectetuer Adipiscing
diam nonummy Nibh euismod

and why doesn't the go button for the login work?

glendo
05-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Ok, I modified the mfiodg.txt File and the buttons all work. but what is that text? :confused:

gennoff
05-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Hi, there. I tried to download the zip with this flash template but there was only one text file inside. Can anyone send a link or upload it here?

Thanx a lot.
Valyo

gennoff
05-06-2005, 05:14 AM
... or maybe send it to me by email

marb
05-09-2005, 07:59 AM
gennoff Hi, there. I tried to download the zip with this flash template but there was only one text file inside. Can anyone send a link or upload it here?

Thanx a lot.
Valyo
If you can not download the file fie here on the forum you can find it here; http://openrealtytemplates.awddesign.co.uk/

Marten :)

gennoff
05-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Thanks!
I did it and even use it now. :)

Valyo