PDA

View Full Version : Rental website

Caleb
05-01-2005, 09:07 AM
www.islerenting.com

this site is live so you can make listings on it for the time being, but if you see that its all real listings in hawaii then please don't. at this time april 2005 the site is not being advertised and is for display purposes. also note that the paypal payments for more then one listing does indeed function. so only use it if you want to give me money hah. anyway hope you like it. CC welcome. enjoy

www.islerenting.com

AWT
05-01-2005, 05:54 PM
i think the clean red design works well, all your doing is offering content and nothing else, which is what poeple are obvisoluy looking for, only having a few sections makes it easy for users to get around, some poeple , me included tend to over complicate sites by adding on a few sections/ unrelated content that aren't really usefull or of benifit to the service your offer

is your site rentals only or a vacation/holiday site, it dosen't really make it clear, good work tho, nice theme which is easy on your eye and very easy to navigate whithout any clutter.

Also paypal sucks, i whould not use that as your only(or main) payment processer for advertisers to pay for listing, adding a simple cc processser as your main payment option and also paypal etc as a alt, is the best way to go

Caleb
05-01-2005, 06:17 PM
the site was designed for any rental type. though since i just got my business license and have clients already lined up for www.isledining.com (based off of islerenting code which was based off or) i have pretty much abandoned islerenting. if i do bring it back i will have to rebuild the whole site due to how complex it was built. i have learned to much to keep using that old stuff. a cc thingy would be cool. but i have not learned anything about it. but i assume it would cost money to maintain and that is something i am not willing to put forth at this time.