View Full Version : Sites

Anonymous
07-02-2003, 07:56 PM
www.arrowheadmountainhomes.com
www.padore.com

soon to come:
www.lakearrowheadmls.com
www.bigbearca.com
www.bluejayjazzfestival (Rentals for a 4 week event)
www.susansmart.com
www.carolbanner.com
www.pattiroddick.com

Anonymous
07-13-2003, 03:13 AM
pretty rough looking sites!!

Anonymous
07-17-2003, 04:45 PM
I agree

RealtyOne
07-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Must be easy to critisize the work of others when you have none to show?
Dont be shy put up a link so that we may all see how it should be done and learn from those who can not even have the common decency to name themselves

Anonymous
07-17-2003, 10:14 PM
Must be easy to critisize the work of others when you have none to show?
Dont be shy put up a link so that we may all see how it should be done and learn from those who can not even have the common decency to name themselves

I agree with RealtyOne. It is easy to criticize someone's work without offer some suggestions for improvement!. I have seen some extremely great looking website and I realize the internet is a visible media. But the current trend in website design using flash and popups suck!

My policy is I try never to revisit a website they has an annoying flash advertising on their pages. The designer is trying to prove how good they are and forgetting the principle of KISS (Kept It Simple Stupid). I think a good example, at least when they started, is eBay, Their success is basic on providing a service and being able to accomplish a task with low amount of difficulty. Most people visit a website it content and information.

People's attention span is very low and they won't wait for a page to take 60 seconds to load. Large banners and graphic overhead will be OK when all the world is on a high speed connection. But many are on 56K or slower connections.

Soon the internet will be like TV in the US, all commercials and no substance.

Guess

BrowseRealty
09-05-2003, 02:57 PM
BrowseRealty.com is my new site. I am open for Suggestion.

Does it have potential to be a big site, if advertised right? How do you feel about the name?

Reguards...

Anonymous
10-02-2003, 05:43 AM
BrowseRealty.com is my new site. I am open for Suggestion.

Does it have potential to be a big site, if advertised right? How do you feel about the name?

Reguards...

BrowseRealty, I am curious: You have an .asp-driven O-R site? :shock: