PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi For Sale By Owner site

jntcomputers
06-24-2005, 09:38 PM
I originally posted this in the wrong spot. I am working on a state specific fsbo website for Mississippi at www.mississippiforsalebyowner.net. I am still playing with the layout, but I am mainly working on mods and such. Here are a few mods I've done so far:
1) Open House listing (will post all the open houses on homepage)
2) Printable brochure
3) Customized member page (admin/index.php)

I have also added alot of mods from this forum.

Future mods:
1) List as "By Appointment Only"
2) Customized calendar for Open House listings
3) Have Open Listings "expire"
4) Order printed material/signs online

Like I said, the layout is still a work-in-progress, because I am focusin on functionality and marketing.

RealEstate
06-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Looks good so far. I like the biz directory you got going.

Where did you find the calculator? I would like exactly but in a pop up version.

I noticed users can add listings. What payment system are you using or plan to use?

jntcomputers
06-26-2005, 06:49 PM
Looks good so far. I like the biz directory you got going.

Where did you find the calculator? I would like exactly but in a pop up version.

I noticed users can add listings. What payment system are you using or plan to use?

Which Calculator? The how much can I afford?... can't remember, but if you send me a PM I can send it to you!

I am currently using the PayPal module from this forum, but I haven't started recieving any listings so far, the site went live the first of june and I am still working on it!

RealEstate
06-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Did you test your site already to see if the paypal is working fine?

I sent you a PM>

jntcomputers
06-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Not yet, I know there are problems with the PayPal mod, just have to look into it!

mambocreed
07-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Your site looks great! I hope everything is going well for you!

I sent you a PM concerning the calculator - is there ANY chance you'd be willing to share the wealth on that little nugget? :)

Ben5082
08-02-2005, 06:11 PM
I like your site a lot. How did you do the open house mod on the homepage? I need to do something similar for my new site

jntcomputers
09-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Your site looks great! I hope everything is going well for you!

I sent you a PM concerning the calculator - is there ANY chance you'd be willing to share the wealth on that little nugget? :)

Here you go!

http://support.open-realty.org/showthread.php?p=34407#post34407